B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy Fuck!! Now that is the Monica we love to see. Beautiful baby! Way to go! Wish I could have cleaned you up! Do not hide anymore! Your moaning alone got me hard.

Yes, I gave her a good talking to and had to put her across my knee and give her a good spanking...It seemed to have done the trick 😁. Thank you my girl, that was more like the Magical Monica I 😍! I ❤️ Toto...lol😉

• Like 3

Just now, MASTERMASSUER said:

Wow!!! That is a different side to Monica we have never seen before. She is absolutely beautiful and all natural too. She has our vote.

She was like this last stay...😁

I'd much rather watch this kind of sensual bate, half hidden half not, than the pointing the pussy directly at the cam technique..

Of course, we're gonna see a few guys still moaning on...but that CC for you...😏

• Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 5:10 AM, Thestarider said:

Milena has completely screwed the once MAGNIFICENT MARVELOUS MAGICAL MONICA , she is always smothering the fabulous now.

What a waste of the once superstar of RLC.....      MONICA WTF is wrong ? You continue to make Naga and I eat out=r words and opinion of you ??? Milena is a complete waste of your valuable time. She can not compete on your level so waste your time on a has ben or a rookie  !!!!!

Either be a super star or be a  rand that is  your choice.  Chose wisely Monica !!!! 

Superstar or a space eater like Mileana

See the source image

Thanks Thes...She heard you.😉

Normal service has resumed...😍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...had the parasites showed up I believe you would have been pretty close to spot on with your prediction.  Today Milena will have her fun with Fun-gus1 and Valerie and Holly will make sure of it.  Last night was Loraines night with the parasites and today is Milena's day with them.  Milena will never have sex on camera if she is for sure in a relationship.  However, what her boyfriend don't know is fine with her!!

You missed the Hobbits, Elves and Orcs out of your story Harley...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1