Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

I like that it is such a subject and we are looking for different reasons why one and why the other!
These girls are just there, maybe making fun of them, making good money, and they don't care if they get offended, if they go out with another man every day, or if we write our reviews.
These two , do everything for the money.These two have clearly shown that they have no feelings for anyone or anything.🤑

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Someone coming they hurry to dressed 

the permanent girl friend

Lets see if she will joined to the crazy experiment 

Totally irrelevant, but i'm always surprised at how short he is whenever I see him stand beside the girls. A lot of power in a small package..😊

Really beautiful,erotic moments by this three in the last days,think will remember this days for long time,wasn't vulgar or of the mild stuff,was pretty sensual,provocative moments.Great end of year in Masha,Sophia house.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really beautiful,erotic moments by this three in the last days,think will remember this days for long time,wasn't vulgar or of the mild stuff,was pretty sensual,provocative moments.Great end of year in Masha,Sophia house.

I have to agree. I must admit there were times i was a bit apprehensive about watching the passing out part. It felt like i was losing control, as if I had any in the first place, but you do get a bit protective of the girl after a while. It was overall very sensual for the most part.

• Upvote 1