Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

Πριν από 55 λεπτά, διοπτρική δήλωσε:

Πρόσφατα ήρθε σε ένα βίντεο από ένα γαμημένο μαύρο Guy Μάσα στην BR, η οποία μετατράπηκε σε πρωκτικό σεξ. Πότε συνέβη αυτό;

Περίπου ΜΕΣΑ Σεπτεμβρίου !

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

…. wasn't vulgar or of the mild stuff

I will relate only to this part even I have criticized about your point of view, you often separate what you like and ignore the rest
He hit Sophia pretty hard with the rope and there are still markers to this day. He crushed her breasts until she screamed, he choked her with her braid until it just collapsed
I do not wish you to feel these things

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Bringing the bondage guy in brought this apartment to the top for days.  RLC had a good idea, whether you liked what happened or not most people watched. I liked earlier when Sophia licked Masha's pussy. Didn't expect him to set that up.

I doubt it was an idea from RLC
the girls are big enough to invite whoever they want and to experience the things they want too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, binocular said:

Πρόσφατα ήρθε σε ένα βίντεο από ένα γαμημένο μαύρο Guy Μάσα στην BR, η οποία μετατράπηκε σε πρωκτικό σεξ. Πότε συνέβη αυτό?

Φίλε βρήκα ακριβός ημερομηνία , ήταν Παρασκευή 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 

32 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I will relate only to this part even I have criticized about your point of view, you often separate what you like and ignore the rest
He hit Sophia pretty hard with the rope and there are still markers to this day. He crushed her breasts until she screamed, he choked her with her braid until it just collapsed
I do not wish you to feel these things

I understand some viewers,a part of them won't like,enjoy to do,watch this type of things,personaly i enjoy and was only honest in my coments,was very enjoyable to watch personaly.Regard of..you separate what i like and ignore the rest..i was probably one of the few that disnt criticalized you about your taste in this regard,and said that i understand you and others could not find it enjoyable,you just need to check my coments..in any case this situation is just temporary,sooner or late the dude will leave and House return to more "soft" style.

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

I have to agree. I must admit there were times i was a bit apprehensive about watching the passing out part. It felt like i was losing control, as if I had any in the first place, but you do get a bit protective of the girl after a while. It was overall very sensual for the most part.

When a girl screams in pain, it is very hard to bear for me. Therefore, I just watched only a very small part of this events (mostly without sound on the 2nd stream). 

Anyway, I think it's good that this apartment has more guests. It is not important what I would like to see happen. Only importend is what the girls want. If they like this kind of treatment, it is their decision.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I doubt it was an idea from RLC
the girls are big enough to invite whoever they want and to experience the things they want too

I wonder if the residents of RLC will be forced to succeed under all circumstances.
They must be successful in all circumstances (many viewers)
So they will show yourself more and more extreme. They want to be number 1.
Is there less money or will the apartment be closed?
I hope it is not. But sometimes I have doubts

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I wonder if the residents of RLC will be forced to succeed under all circumstances.
They must be successful in all circumstances (many viewers)
So they will show yourself more and more extreme. They want to be number 1.
Is there less money or will the apartment be closed?
I hope it is not. But sometimes I have doubts

no I don't think it works like that within RLC
We have had apartments hanging for years when there was not much going on, the only thing that makes the participants leave most of the time is another life project, job or baby, or a separation from the couple

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no I don't think it works like that within RLC
We have had apartments hanging for years when there was not much going on, the only thing that makes the participants leave most of the time is another life project, job or baby, or a separation from the couple

I hope you're right .... my doubts remain