Congratulations...

HarleyFatboy

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I went to London once and had the fish and chips. Sorry, but they were soggy and gross. Maybe I just got a bad dose. Overall, my food experience in England was sub par. The best food i had was at the Mango Lounge restaurant next to Windsor Castle. That was was actually pretty good.

Everyone thinks London  is the only place in UK worth visiting lol,over priced and over rated just because over rated celebs ponce around there  thinking they are it. You wanna get out more around the UK you would get a far better and much cheaper experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Everyone thinks London  is the only place in UK worth visiting lol,over priced and over rated just because over rated celebs ponce around there  thinking they are it. You wanna get out more around the UK you would get a far better and much cheaper experience.

I have to admit that an English in the country/village pub is hard to beat for quality food and ambience.

One of the best English pubs I have been in though not in the countryside is Spice Island in Portsmouth,good food and a brilliant view,followed by a visit to the "Mary Rose experience and a stroll round the harbour.Superb!!!. 

But just to lower the tone a bit Many's a good night has been had in the pubs in Soho after an England-Scotland game at Wembley.Picture the strippers doing a Calamity Jane act accompanied by a team of pissed as arseholes kilted Scots.Great fun and not one bit of trouble.Anyway I've bored you enough.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess it's popular all over.  I live in a City that has a Population close to 105,000 and there has to be at least 15 Fish & Chip places around.

I live in a town in NE England with a similar population, and I reckon we have at least 50!...😉

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I live in a town in NE England with a similar population, and I reckon we have at least 50!...😉

That's one chippy per 2100 head of population!!! So if you all go at the one time it's gonna be one helluva queue 😀😀

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Congratulations

And you know who you are!!!

turned this thread from an ugly accusation into a decent conversation 😏

Even though the thread went slightly OT 🤣🤣

I suppose what was the loose connection, linking this whole thread together was FISH...:dodgy:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Even though the thread went slightly OT 🤣🤣

I suppose what was the loose connection, linking this whole thread together was FISH...:dodgy:

Cant beat a good bit of fish eh mmmm sniff sniff 😜

• Like 1