Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

C&Y waited for the guests to start fucking (they were listening) and once they started, C&Y started as well. At one point C&Y stopped being subtle about it (banging hard, loud moanings, etc) and at the end they all laughed about it.

The plan seems quite clear, they want a foursome.

Edit: C&Y going at it again, being loud and stuff. Maybe the guests will go for another round as well.

Honestly didnt had so much fun on rlc like today and this house sinse ages.The surprise was that was the spanish house,think the prior residents and the ones before them didnt do nothing like this at all.Think the interest for this house may well been revamped for many.Tonight remind me of the good old days of rlc,when this delicious amateur events were prety regular.I take this type of situations always in exchange for the 1000 "lesbians" show,massage,paiting thing done by the same girls i already seen to death.Good stuff.

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

I am surprised(for good)to finaly see nice action(guests having sex)in this house,we usualy only get showers or little more.Really nice surprise and Glad was with this guest girl..always found her cute and sexy.Maybe similar style to Masha this house will start having nice "special style" guests..and seing the number of atractive latinas we seen in this house..could be very good.One Think for sure don't remember this house topic being so "alive" sinse ages.

Don't take this the wrong way but Ze do you want real life or do you want show life? This forum has picked up because they stepped up their show-life game. When it was a real couple just living their lives, having great parties, and maybe only having a guest change in the room or shower (which is more like real life) nobody was interested lol. This girl knew exactly what she came to and was paid to do just like the Barca houses. The guy is not even her bf, probably just some random dude that was up for it like the dudes at Barca.