B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess that's why it takes me 6 hours to get caught up from all the posts about them 😏

the forum has been quite slow for some time now because even the apartments which usually have the most comments are no longer as active

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess that's why it takes me 6 hours to get caught up from all the posts about them 😏

Rlc is dead for the last days(to be kind),almost nothing going on,the couples not in houses,even the dolls houses only work by night.A desert😣.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the forum has been quite slow for some time now because even the apartments which usually have the most comments are no longer as active

I, unlike you, don't think it has a damn thing to do with the forum being slow.  I believe people are tired of watching them, the newness has worn off IMO.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, I believe this far more than the BS Moos was trying to sell me.

To be fair Moos was being spot on,rlc houses in general are very now active for the latest days,very little going on.Even the couples houses(all three of them🤣)barely move,that is if they are in house lol.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be fair Moos was being spot on,rlc houses in general are very now active for the latest days,very little going on.Even the couples houses(all three of them🤣)barely move,that is if they are in house lol.

Moos was not spot on, he was saying the lack of posts was because CC had been running slow and I'm sorry, I don't buy that logic.