B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, RLC isn't worth it anymore. Bullshit shows everywhere. 🤮

Why can't they just have a normal party, with real guests, for their own fun and not as a teasing show for the camera. 

Nelly, Bodgan, Ulyana and Oliva come from normal apartments. Piper and Taylor started out normal too. I don't know why they always have to do these crappy Shows in Barcelona. WTF! 😣😞

This is your wet dream now...two guys there ...AND FUCK ALL WILL HAPPEN!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He does have a point here Dino...you want to see guys and he say's there is two there now so you should be in hog heaven!

No, he didn't. I guess, he is just an asshole who misunderstands me on purpose. 

I've written a thousand times that I just want to finally see some real content in REAL LIFE CAM again. Normal people, with e.g. normal parties, with normal guests (men and women) just like in real life!

Bullshit Shows, are bullshit shows, no matter if there are guys or not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, he didn't. I guess, he is just an asshole who misunderstands me on purpose. 

I've written a thousand times that I just want to finally see some real content in REAL LIFE CAM again. Normal people, with e.g. normal parties, with normal guests (men and women) just like in real life!

Bullshit Shows, ar bullshit shows, no matter if there are guys or not. 

In the beginning when all this shit got started with you, you said that having guys around made it more realistic.  you must have said that like 100 times.  i was always trying to tell you that it didn't matter if there was guys there or not, it's never going to be realistic.  the best chance you have for something to be realistic on RLC is for it to be in a true couples apartment and that's it.  you have brought this banter on yourself by doing your best to bring guys into the GOV apartments.