B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Moos was not spot on, he was saying the lack of posts was because CC had been running slow and I'm sorry, I don't buy that logic.

it is however the sad truth
Yesterday Piper and Taylor had a romantic evening with flower on the bed and they made love, tell me if people talk about it on the forum as they could do before?
same observation with Nelly and Bogdan, Nelly had an intimate moment on the bed, before there would have been a lot of comments on this subject but now you may have only one or two people who talk about it, without it being either most essential information of the day

and I'm only talking about a little hot moment, this kind of moment that makes people react on the forum most of the time

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is however the sad truth
Yesterday Piper and Taylor had a romantic evening with flower on the bed and they made love, tell me if people talk about it on the forum as they could do before?
same observation with Nelly and Bogdan, Nelly had an intimate moment on the bed, before there would have been a lot of comments on this subject but now you may have only one or two people who talk about it, without it being either most essential information of the day

and I'm only talking about a little hot moment, this kind of moment that makes people react on the forum most of the time

LOL but not that people have seen it over and over again and are already tired of it?  I guess there is no way it could be that!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL but not that people have seen it over and over again and are already tired of it?  I guess there is no way it could be that!!

yes it can also be that but I doubt it when we talk about people who fuck in front of cameras ^^

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL ma non che la gente lo abbia visto più e più volte e ne sia già stanco? Immagino che non ci sia modo !!

I've been watching Bogdan for years ... But I'm still not tired, on the contrary I would like to see him go around naked several times ahahahah🥰

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL people get tired of watching the same people!!!

No, not if they're the right People to watch. 

For example, I just saw Piper folding her clothes and thought for a moment she was packing her suitcase.  I was relieved when I saw that she actually only refilled the wardrobe. I hope, they will stay in the project for a very long time. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

No, not if they're the right People to watch. 

For example, I just saw Piper folding her clothes and thought for a moment she was packing her suitcase.  I was relieved when I saw that she actually only refilled the wardrobe. I hope, they will stay in the project for a very long time. 

yes piper/taylor are perfect for rlc, i just hope rlc have a plan  for give them a apartment later,

i think we are alot to wait new apartments on rlc but i start to have a doubt of the intention of rlc it's 8 months we waiting new apartments but still nothing !

• Like 4

Scusate...Ho un dubbio... Perchè a Piper e Taylor gli piace prendere un dildo come se un cazzo nonostante loro fossero lesbiche??? sono bisex?? Perchè spesso vedono film hard che fanno sesso a tre fanno ,ragazze che sesso orale a ragazzi... Non capisco