B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

24 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Although these people are sometimes nice, sometimes they make me sick 

I think about and I changed a bit  the scripture 

Precisely because of these people are nice, lovely and intelligence, the these shows make me sick

4 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I think about and I changed a bit  the scripture 

Precisely because of these people are nice, lovely and intelligence, the these shows make me sick

the shows are stupid, which are planned events when they leave to meet up with each other and are in abundance in almost all of the apartments and i can see why they would make you sick!!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm just glad i'm not wasting my money on that shit!!

Yeah, RLC isn't worth it anymore. Bullshit shows everywhere. 🤮

Why can't they just have a normal party, with real guests, for their own fun and not as a teasing show for the camera. 

Nelly, Bodgan, Ulyana and Oliva come from normal apartments. Piper and Taylor started out normal too. I don't know why they always have to do these crappy Shows in Barcelona. WTF! 😣😞

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, RLC isn't worth it anymore. Bullshit shows everywhere. 🤮

Why can't they just have a normal party, with real guests, for their own fun and not as a teasing show for the camera. 

Nelly, Bodgan, Ulyana and Oliva come from normal apartments. Piper and Taylor started out normal too. I don't know why they always have to do these crappy Shows in Barcelona. WTF! 😣😞

because the don't know what normal is anymore!!  i agree that it would be nice to read about a normal party instead of all this manufactured shit!!

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

some of the participants have been in the RLC realm for literally YEARS!  Yet they insist in placing props and themselves in front of the cameras when there are no cameras for them to stand in front of on the other side near the kitchen.  

that always used to piss me off as well.

• Like 1