B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

14 minutes ago, rebliz said:

It seems to me that bringing girls were popular in the past indicates on the RLC distress that Choose recently Girls of "all welcome" and probably cheaper

Irma will be in Kristy's panties tonight, unless she has changed

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would want to see that but knowing the players, i can't see Kristy letting that happen.

Irma has got everybody she wanted so far, will just have to wait and see. Not sure how Kristy will react 

2 minutes ago, jham said:

Irma has got everybody she wanted so far, will just have to wait and see. Not sure how Kristy will react 

It is possible as I can remember a translation about Kristy stating that she has had sex with a girl before.  I hope you get what you are hoping for Jham!

26 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I don't care what panties she'll put in. She interesting me just as last year's snow

glad i'm not alone to be totally cold with this girl, i was never attracted by irma

having big tits save her

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is possible as I can remember a translation about Kristy stating that she has had sex with a girl before.  I hope you get what you are hoping for Jham!

I am not hoping for it, just made a statement.  Kristy is not one of my favorite people

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This would be the worst case. Please not again this silly pseudo lesbian shows.