B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

16 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I am actually happy that Irma is back.  Much better that the ones here now.  She wasn't afraid to show her body and bated without covers with her legs open.

that seems to be the norm for what people want to see these days.  if you bate with legs open you are great and much better than the one's that don't.  sad way to look at it if you ask me....but who asked me lmao.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that seems to be the norm for what people want to see these days.  if you bate with legs open you are great and much better than the one's that don't.  sad way to look at it if you ask me....but who asked me lmao.

I think it's good she probably knows some guys in Barcelona, but i guess you don't like that either. 😂

No, seriously. Irma's a nice person. Unfortunately, sometimes a tendency to perform show, but Kristy and Alina create a good balance to that and will not let this apartment crash. I also hope to see visitors in the apartment again. Irma was often in Barcelona so she most likely know some People there. It could be a good combination. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good she probably knows some guys in Barcelona, but i guess you don't like that either. 😂

of course you do, that's all you care about!!  You're damn right I don't,  but it's not my money that's supporting the garbage of RLC so if you want guys to constantly be in the GOV's then bring it on!!!

I loved Irma in her first couple "vacations"',now it's the her 5 time zzzz,hope at least she brought a new robe(not the same red one)and left the blue denim shirt she always use.At least we will again an girl in b1 that does bates always without any hide or tend.But just a show girl like the others.Maybe because it's her 5 time she will do something better,who knows.Zero excitement to be honest.

3 hours ago, firewall said:

personally i return on VH i am tired with those pro rlc girls , rlc is their job for irma belle sofie and co...

Because you really think it's different on VH? Do you really think that the participants are not there to work? it might be time to stop veiling your face don't you think?

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Because you really think it's different on VH? Do you really think that the participants are not there to work? it might be time to stop veiling your face don't you think?

Are you part owner?  At least with VH, you know something is going to happen unlike on RLC.  However, that being said...I would much rather watch RLC than VH any day!!  I'm not and never will be into the shit VH is selling!!

18 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Irma.

Well someone has loosen the purse & attempted to try to create something in B1.

But somehow this person lacks creativity doesn't he/she?

Actually...I believe that there is a handful of girls that are vested pretty tight with RLC and Irma is one of them!