B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

personally, I think 2 times is more than enough and if it was up to me, you would see them once and then never again.

for some girls one visit is very sufficiant, after rlc abuse to bring back the same girls 5 times but yes 2 times i think it's enough

Just now, firewall said:

for some girls one visit is very sufficiant, after rlc abuse to bring back the same girls 5 times but yes 2 times i think it's enough

I have never understood why some people here always want to limit the amount of times a Girl can visit a GOV apartment. 

Shouldn't that depend on how well a girl does?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

🤣 😂 🤣

So now I do not know what to say. Irma in B1 with Kristy and Alana. I do not know if this is good or bad. 

Well, at least you likely know a few guys around.  😎 😄 👍

you surprised me, I didn't think you were making a comment like this 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I have never understood why some people here always want to limit the amount of times a Girl can visit a GOV apartment. 

because for keep the excitation to see new girls, where is the excitation to see a girl for the fifth time,

i prefer see 5 new girls never seen before than one pro rlc girl for the fifth time, i have zero excitation on my side but after she have her fans so it's probably why rlc asked her if she want return

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

why don't you just come out and say it Alladino....you want them to bring back the sluttiest/whorish girls they have.  it's just like you saying Blair doesn't do anything for you...i believe what you are saying is that uncle Mike isn't freakish enough for you.  you want girls that bring in guys that will put their hands all over all the girls and that is exactly what you are saying.  you said it when Sara & Stella brought in the parasites and when Valerie brought in the parasites.  you don't fool me sir!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

you surprised me, I didn't think you were making a comment like this 😂

What did you think I was gonna say?

BTW, I said "Well, at least she probably knows some guys nearby." not "Well, at least you likely know a few guys around."; Did you changed that?

1 minute ago, firewall said:

because for keep the excitation to see new girls, where is the excitation to see a girl for the fifth time,

i prefer see 5 new girls never seen before than one pro rlc girl for the fifth time, i have zero excitation on my side but after she have her fans so it's probably why rlc asked her if she want return

you are absolutely correct FW.....repeats bring NO excitement what so ever!

very beautiful, the expression of Krisy's face, when Irma passed with a candle, in this period Irma has become very spiritual, from what she wrote, let's see how she behaves