B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

What I really enjoyed about tonight in B1 was that it was real life...just like back in R1. and of course, the fact it was in a language I can understand was a help...😏

Yes! Their true personalities sneak through a bit when we can understand what they're saying.

6 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I watched shortly when they was in the kitchen the tall guy and all the girls he used the word "putana" (slut in Spanish) several times maybe I didn't heard correctly 

No offense to your listening skills, but I hope you mis-heard. It would be very disappointing if he were insulting them in their own kitchen. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, and pretend it didn't happen...☺️

16 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I watched shortly when they was in the kitchen the tall guy and all the girls he used the word "putana" (slut in Spanish) several times maybe I didn't heard correctly 

I'd be very surprised. The tall guy was a canny lad, and I think he was actually upset when Irma kicked them out, tbh, because he was getting along fine with the girls..Isn't 'La puta' 'slut' in Spanish anyway?...Plus the guys are Italian, so I can't see them using a Spanish word when the girls are Russian/Ukrainian. No disrespect Rebliz, but you probably misheard...

26 minutes ago, rebliz said:

There was a point where they learning different phrases in different languages and as most people do it turned into a variety of swear words. Nobody was being malicious at that point.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd be very surprised. The tall guy was a canny lad, and I think he was actually upset when Irma kicked them out, tbh, because he was getting along fine with the girls..Isn't 'La puta' 'slut' in Spanish anyway?...Plus the guys are Italian, so I can't see them using a Spanish word when the girls are Russian/Ukrainian. No disrespect Rebliz, but you probably misheard...

II thought he is Spanish so I wrote Spanish (I not know Spanish and Italian) but If I Heard correctly in Italian is puttana (by google translator or bitch) but as he speaks it was not in the meaning that she or someone else

Stil remember people saying Kristy wouldn't do th shows with the other girls,already showers..now three naked in bed..soon th massages..Its their jobs,tasks..Kristy wouldn't be any diferent.Its not their life's like when seen in R1,Its the shows barcas.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Stil remember people saying Kristy wouldn't do th shows with the other girls,already showers..now three naked in bed..soon th massages..Its their jobs,tasks..Kristy wouldn't be any diferent.Its not their life's like when seen in R1,Its the shows barcas.

It doesn't really matter Ze, what you see before the cameras is all show.  What you are not going to see is the action behind it!!

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

I invite you to better watch your videos of Kristy while she lived at R1 in this case :biggrin: