B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Es ist eines dieser Zwangsereignisse, bei denen eine Wohnung eine andere besucht. 😣

Kein einziger echter Gast. Es wird einfach wieder eine Show auch für die Kamera und nicht mal ein bisschen wie eine richtige Party. 

Why are you watching RLC?  go away

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You are correct, but I understand what he says somehow. They are all rlc tennants so they will act more to the cameras.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. It's Saturday night and the girls have nothing better to do than sit together for some hours over cookies?

In the end there will probably be some silly show element again (Dance Shows, bath Show, …). Mega unrealistic and obviously planned as an event for the cameras. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. It's Saturday night and the girls have nothing better to do than sit together for some houers over cookies?

In the end there will probably be some silly show element again (Dance Shows, bath Show, …). Mega unrealistic and obviously planned as an event for the cameras. 

I don't agree with you 100%. They (rlc tennants) have the right to meet each other and toast us with a great party. It's good for them, and also a plus for us viewers

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Questo è esattamente quello che sto cercando di dire. È sabato sera e le ragazze non hanno niente di meglio da fare che sedersi insieme per alcuni ospiti sopra i biscotti?

Alla fine probabilmente ci sarà di nuovo qualche sciocco elemento di spettacolo (spettacoli di danza, spettacolo di bagni, ...). Mega non realistico e ovviamente pianificato come un evento per le telecamere. 

even in reality it happens that you have guests for dinner on Saturday evening, and instead of going out, they are at home, and being all women it is likely that they will put some music and start dancing, or taking a bath, just like you are going through on a Saturday night in front of the PC watching women, alone.

• Like 1

Just now, costa049 said:

I don't agree with you 100%. They (rlc tennants) have the right to meet each other and toast us with a great party. It's good for them, and also a plus for us viewers

They have that right, of course. But do you really think these seven Girls without a single real guest would meet in B1 if all the cameras in Barcelona were out of order?

It is time to stop calling these bullshit events a party. They are not parties. With the current setting of the GOV apartments the girls go somewhere else to party and have some silly shows for the cameras. 

They have that right, of course. But do you really think these seven Girls without a single real guest would meet in B1 if all the cameras in Barcelona were out of order?

It is time to stop calling these bullshit events a party. They are not parties. With the current setting of the GOV apartments the girls go somewhere else to party and have some silly shows for the cameras. 

We can't answer that, but the way they look happy and in a good mood with each other's presence, it doesn't seem fake or forced in my opinion from what I'm seeing, and I'm pretty sure they would mee without the presence of the cameras 

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

even in reality it happens that you have guests for dinner on Saturday evening, and instead of going out, they are at home, and being all women it is likely that they will put some music and start dancing, or taking a bath, just like you are going through on a Saturday night in front of the PC watching women, alone.

No idea what's planned today. Maybe there's no show. But in the past most of this GOV events with just girls were always extremely unrealistic.

If you have a party and people stay for the night, there are usually no shared group bath or strip dance shows. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No idea what's planned today. Maybe there's no show. But in the past most of this GOV events with just girls were always extremely unrealistic.

If you have a party and people stay for the night, there are usually no shared group bath or strip dance shows. 🤣

You are stuck to the reallity you see. That's why you say that. I really don't know if they are forced by the rlc environment to do some things, but the way they look so happy, I think it's not forced at all

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC is a reality show for the online voyeurs...….It will not change it's business model no matter how much you complain on this forum. It will not change it's business model no matter how you complain to their support. So don't you think it about time to just accept it for what it is and QUIT complaining constantly !!!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Non ho idea di cosa sia in programma oggi. Forse non c'è nessuno spettacolo. Ma in passato la maggior parte di questi eventi GOV con sole ragazze erano sempre estremamente irrealistici.

Se hai una festa e le persone rimangono per la notte, di solito non ci sono bagni di gruppo condivisi o spettacoli di strip dance. 🤣

it wouldn't be real if the group baths were done with male guests, but if they are all young girls, it can also happen in reality