B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

We can't answer that, but the way they are happy and in a good mood with each other's presence, it doesn't seem fake or forced in my opinion from what I'm seeing, and I'm pretty sure they would mee without the presence of the cameras 

You don't have to answer that with certainty. It's a common-sense view. 

Seven girls in an apartment on Saturday night at prime time. You really think the girls have nothing better to do?

It is so obviously an event for the cameras. Not even a glimpse into the private life of the girls but a facade to make it look as if these apartments are not dead. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Non devi rispondere con certezza. È una visione di buon senso. 

Sette ragazze in un appartamento il sabato sera in prima serata. Pensi davvero che le ragazze non abbiano niente di meglio da fare?

È ovviamente un evento per le telecamere. Neanche uno scorcio della vita privata delle ragazze, ma una facciata per far sembrare che questi appartamenti non siano morti. 

who said they can't spend Saturday night at home? do you think that in reality there are no young people who spend Saturday nights at home?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seven girls in an apartment on Saturday night at prime time. You really think the girls have nothing better to do?

It is so obviously an event for the cameras. Not even a glimpse into the private life of the girls but a facade to make it look as if these apartments are not dead. 

Your attitude is just damned if they do and damned if they don't --

You really need to stop watching RLC--it upsets you way too much 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You can't just think of that. You also have to look for the way they are looking and acting, and they seem to be very happy and acting normally as if they didn't have cameras. That's why I say there's nothing forced here

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And moving forward, I don't know If you saw my answer or not, but it's curious that Aisha and Dana stayed home 

From time to time there are girls in GOV who simply wait for the end of the stay Right from the start. Maybe they make enough money even without to perform shows. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

From time to time there are girls in GOV who simply wait for the end of the stay Right from the start. Maybe they make enough money even without to perform shows. 

I'm not talking about shows, but considering the hypothesis that they were invited, either from rlc itself or especially the girls from b1, it's a lack of courtesy and a bit of antipathy from them for not having come

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And moving forward, I don't know If you saw my answer or not, but it's curious that Aisha and Dana stayed home 

if we refer to what Aladino says, they are just performing a show at B4 while watching TV in the living room, which is completely inadmissible because apparently it is Saturday evening and the real girls on earth are doing something other than that in the real life :biggrin:

otherwhise to answer you more seriously, there is plenty of reason for them not to be with the other girls, they could very well have preferred to remain alone in the house, not necessarily wanting to go out, or they were not invite, all these reasons are plausible

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if we refer to what Aladino says, they are just performing a show at B4 while watching TV in the living room, which is completely inadmissible because apparently it is Saturday evening and the real girls on earth are doing something other than that in the real life :biggrin:

otherwhise to answer you more seriously, there is plenty of reason for them not to be with the other girls, they could very well have preferred to remain alone in the house, not necessarily wanting to go out, or they were not invite, all these reasons are plausible

But if they were not invited, it may be embarrassing and frustrating for them I have to say. And the situation gets even worse if they know that all the girls went and that they weren't invited to the fun 😁