B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As a norwegian, I might say that "bjerg" ought to be an exaggeration as a name on anything in Denmark. 😜

That's right, very flat, not much nature as you guys have. To compensate we drink a lot and watches RLC.

• Haha 1

Just now, costa049 said:

Big party with b4!!! 😀

It's one of those forced-events where one apartment visits another. 😣

Not a single real guest. It will be just again a Show even for the camera and not even a bit like a real party. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Not a single real guest. It will be just again a Show even for the camera and not even a bit like a real party. 

Yeah, but they all seem very content, and it seems it's going to be a great night. But it's curious that Aisha and Dana didn't come 🤔

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

È uno di quegli eventi forzati in cui un appartamento ne visita un altro. 😣

Non un singolo ospite reale. Sarà di nuovo uno spettacolo anche per la macchina fotografica e nemmeno un po 'come una vera festa. 

real guest ?? the girls you see are not holograms, they are real people, we pay to see the inhabitants of the apartments, not the external people

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

forced party ^^
So if I understand correctly, girls do not have the right to come and visit others in your mind, while some know it even if they do not live under the same roof.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

forced party ^^
So if I understand correctly, girls do not have the right to come and visit others in your mind, while some know it even if they do not live under the same roof.

You are correct, but I understand what he says somehow. They are all rlc tennants so they will inevitably act more for the cameras, even though it's all real.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Once again, you repeat your real fixation into what may not be reality. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Hai ragione, ma capisco quello che dice in qualche modo. Sono tutti tennanti rlc quindi agiranno inevitabilmente di più sulle telecamere, anche se è tutto reale.

the problem is that even if they have guests, he complains because they don't do what he wants to see, and if they do something he still says it's a show for the cameras

• Like 2