Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

Looks that Martina is one of the happiest girls on RLC during COVID 19 pandemic. She studies, exercises, keeps talking to her friends and family. Such a classy women!!!!!

She's doing awesome. Definitely the one of the most, if not the most motivated girl of them all given the confinement rules (at least out of those who respect them), and Alberto who doesn't follow along and is just... there.

DAAAMMMMNNNNNN Martina is getting so good at giving a blow job. You can tell she has been working hard on her gag reflux and can swallow deep and I am loving watching her learn this new talent. Every man dreams of a woman that can deep throat a cock. She is becoming a Master !!!! I would love to cover her incredible body from head to toe in cum.

Image result for beating heart gifs

• Like 1

It’s too bad that Alberto gave up after half an hour. Maybe this strange lump under his armpit was too painful. But he is quite lazy, doesn’t like to move much. In the long run his bad physical constitution will probably affect his sexual performance, too. To be honest, with a girl-friend like Martina I would workout regularly. He doesn’t know what a lucky guy he is. Nor does he know that such a wonderful girl is not „for free“. You must work hard for this present.

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, vanillajohn said:

You're right. I believe he's in for a rude awakening at some point.

When you look at these two, you notice more and more how different they are from each other despite some of the shared interests ever since the mass lockdown started. I mean you could always tell but it seems to be more obvious now.

I find Martina to be thriving. She keeps herself stimulated by staying both physically and mentally active most of the time and it has an impact on her mood. She seems healthier and happier. Alberto on the other hand is pretty much still a couch potato.

I don't think he realizes he punched above his weight lol

Well I think that rude awakening comes to them all sooner or later when its time to leave.Personally I find them to be very well matched.They seem to do,come and go (all hours of the night at times) as they please.Neither one of them seems to mind.