Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

45 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Sadly being yourself and not doing shows or playing to the cameras gets you no where. One of a few that are genuine and just living their lives best they can. RLC not worth it unless you enjoy average, monotonous, staged shows. 

Yeah most people want to see shows and parties, so RLC and other sites are rightfully catering to their demands. I just find it unfortunate that it became the standard.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah most people want to see shows and parties, so RLC and other sites are rightfully catering to their demands. I just find it unfortunate that it became the standard.

Money talks and desperate girls willing to do almost anything to make it. Sad state really and just shows what these sites have become. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Martina seems to be determined to continue with her workout 🏋️♀️ regularly. I hope she won’t be disappointed when she doesn’t lose much weight at the moment due to the buildup of muscles. But in a few weeks she will have an athlete‘s body. 

• Upvote 2

Martina is such an sensual woman,doesn't need to be always naked or  in langerie or with legs,ass open turned to cams to get some atention.Honestly her and Alberto are the last couple truthful to rlc original(wonderfull)concept.Wish i had more houses like this avaliable,not everybody like shows and people naked all the time,some prefer just regular,normal act stuff and from time to time see some naught stuff and for us there isn't enought houses avaliable.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Martina is such an sensual woman,doesn't need to be always naked or  in langerie or with legs,ass open turned to cams to get some atention.Honestly her and Alberto are the last couple truthful to rlc original(wonderfull)concept.Wish i had more houses like this avaliable,not everybody like shows and people naked all the time,some prefer just regular,normal act stuff and from time to time see some naught stuff and for us there isn't enought houses avaliable.

Watching Martina has always been fun in my opinion but more so lately as she seems to keep on pushing herself to stay active and have a positive attitude despite the lock down. Hell even just watching Alberto wash the dog earlier was entertaining to me.

I find that watching couples just do their everyday life things is appealing. Shows on RLC can be fun sometimes but I find that it highly depends on who's involved and the circumstances. I can't stand the GOV houses nor can I understand the hype around Leora but I must admit that I found that a few COV have been occasionally fun to watch. I like the other 2 couples too, especially Carla and Yanai, even though they do stuff for the cams that I don't consider very authentic at times.

And I'm not even talking about VHTV that has some real trashy tenants (somehow they seem to be the most popular) and couples who, when they're not fucking, are basically brain dead and just the laziest people I've ever seen.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Plusieurs fois par le passé, comme il jouissait rapidement elle semblait frustrée et restait prostré dans le lit après l'acte

faut croire qu'ils ont dépassé cela pour devenir un couple solide 

et puis cela n'a rien avoir avec la taille de sa bite ^^ 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

faut croire qu'ils ont dépassé cela pour devenir un couple solide 

et puis cela n'a rien avoir avec la taille de sa bite ^^ 

As opposed to many other couples, the relationship of Martina and Alberto seem to be based on a strong friendship, rather than on sex. They share alot of interest, and have the same humour.

WOW, how strong she is! Three wonderful sessions this afternoon: passion 👄, meditation 🧘🏻‍♀️ workout 🤸‍♀️. She should celebrate it with some drinks tonight. Unfortunately, Martina doesn’t drink much alcohol anymore. She hasn’t been drunk since New Year‘s Eve. What a pity!