Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

On 1/28/2020 at 2:20 PM, Peterandpaul said:

As regards their sex life you are partly right. Meanwhile all their sexual activities can easily be predicted. Even Martina's final Countdown with humping A's shinbone or his underpants to feel her ultimate clitoral orgasm has turned sour. Nevertheless I like to watch the two.

When I said everything was predictable I was wrong. Sorry, Martina and Alberto. This afternoon was full of surprises. Tnanks!

On 1/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, Peterandpaul said:

It seems that Martina has given up or lost her job. At least she doesn’t work regularly anymore. Alberto, on the other hand, has recently bought three elegant suits and shirts, which is quite unusual for somebody who has been wearing nothing else but casual clothes for more than 2 1/2 years. Does that mean that he is going to start working? Thirdly, Martina has recently checked lots of adverts for apartments and houses. I really fear that  M&A are on their way to leaving RLC. That would be a great loss.

You can add another mountain bike to that list.As you pointed out in a earlier post they dont come cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

After a boring M&A week due to Martina’s unpleasant menstrual pains and cramps Martina is in the mood again. On Friday afternoon, before going to work she triggered off two undercover orgasms on the sofa. And on Saturday afternoon after having lunch and drinking two glasses of wine she hurried to the bedroom, took one of Alberto’s underpants and humped them. On Saturday night she came home late/ early from a party at 6 am. And although she was very tired and a bit drunk she managed to seduce Alberto and satisfy both of them. And today at about 5  they had an outstanding love session on the sofa again. Keep going! I love you, Martina.

• Like 2

as much as i love martina i will have to agree with harley its time for new couples.for me i know alot of people are not going to like what im about to say but nelly can go as well as leora.they have been here long enough.there sex hasnt changed and neither has leoras masturbations.seen so many of her masturbation session i can tell you her next move.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, canito said:

as much as i love martina i will have to agree with harley its time for new couples.for me i know alot of people are not going to like what im about to say but nelly can go as well as leora.they have been here long enough.there sex hasnt changed and neither has leoras masturbations.seen so many of her masturbation session i can tell you her next move.

We can probably all agree that all the repeat girls need to leave-max 3 mos--.. However, recently, even more than before,  RLC (or their manager, Nora--if she is still in charge) has shown that they do not have a clue on how to recruit new people

willing to participate in this project or give them the truth of what is expected of them. 

11 hours ago, happyone said:

Nous pouvons probablement tous convenir que toutes les filles qui répètent doivent quitter-max 3 mois ... Cependant, récemment, encore plus qu'avant, RLC (ou leur manager, Nora - si elle est toujours en charge) a montré qu'elles ne sais pas comment recruter de nouvelles personnes

désireux de participer à ce projet ou de leur donner la vérité de ce qu'on attend d'eux. 

Qui est cette Nora dont vous n'arrêtez pas de parler elle et manager ?

Réside-t-elle a Barcelone ?

Je veux tout savoir

Who is this Nora you keep talking about and her manager?

Does she live in Barcelona?

I want to know everything

17 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Qui est cette Nora dont vous n'arrêtez pas de parler elle et manager ?

Réside-t-elle a Barcelone ?

Je veux tout savoir

Who is this Nora you keep talking about and her manager?

Does she live in Barcelona?

I want to know everything

Nora est une ancienne participante qui a commencé l'aventure RLC avec son petit ami 

le concept GOV a était initier par elle, elle était résidente permanente et elle avait des colocataires dans l'appartement à B1, les colocataires changeaient au bout d'une certaine période comme maintenant 

Elle a quitté l'aventure RLC mais elle reste celle qui gère les appartements GOV et COV caron a pu la voir faire signé un contrat d'une fille à B2 suite à une erreur de RLC qui a oublié de mettre l'appartement en maintenance 

Voila pourquoi on pense que Nora est le manager des COV et GOV 

Nora is a former participant who started the RLC adventure with her boyfriend

the GOV concept was initiated by her, she was a permanent resident and she had roommates in the apartment at B1, the roommates changed after a certain period as now

She left the RLC adventure but she remains the one who manages the GOV and COV apartments because we were able to see her sign a contract for a girl at B2 following an error by RLC who forgot to put the apartment under maintenance

This is why we think that Nora is the manager of COV and GOV

• Thanks 1