Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

Thats a lot of work to mount the aquarium,hope they have sucess and water and filters and stuff are prepared well and the 🐟 have a "long" happy life.As i said prior The best thing about this event is that is means M&A aren't moving out(in short,medium time)like we feared.Time to order some powerful binoculars to watch the damkoi fishes GIF.😆.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Time to order some powerful binoculars to watch the dam.😆.

we should ask for an additional camera🐠📹
or do you think sometimes there is more going on in the aquarium than in the apartment 😏

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thats a lot of work to mount the aquarium,hope they have sucess and water and filters and stuff are prepared well and the 🐟 have a "long" happy life.As i said prior The best thing about this event is that is means M&A aren't moving out(in short,medium time)like we feared.Time to order some powerful binoculars to watch the damkoi fishes GIF.😆.

I hope you're right cause I love these two but furniture is always movable so I'm not too sure.

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

It's a salt water aquarium, "Reefer 230". It's again amazing how skillful Alberto is.The label on the cardboard said: For advanced hobbyists". I really don't understand why he can't find a job. 

Probably his psychological problems get in the way. I've only seen him play video games and cook.....what else is he skilled at?

4 hours ago, AntEater said:

Probably his psychological problems get in the way. I've only seen him play video games and cook.....what else is he skilled at?

it is difficult to find work in spain
Spain has an unemployment rate of 30% among young people, and 14% among the rest
The salary is bad, and if there is a long way to work there is nothing left
M&A have their RLC apartment and a small salary
and I think they have more money than many of their countrymen
and RLC is work too (somehow)

As I have said many times before.....It is a sad state in Spain. Not just the unemployment but the underemployment. So many really educated people working jobs well below their education. I met three such people in one sunglass shop. All three were teachers who lost their jobs. Love Spain and the people!! I've spent many months there and loved every minute.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As I have said many times before.....It is a sad state in Spain. Not just the unemployment but the underemployment. So many really educated people working jobs well below their education. I met three such people in one sunglass shop. All three were teachers who lost their jobs. Love Spain and the people!! I've spent many months there and loved every minute.

Maybe it is worse in Spain but I think that is just a sign of the times. With such a huge societal emphasis on education a lot more people are getting degrees so the supply of qualified employable people is too high compared to the demand. So it makes sense that the unemployment rate amongst the young is 30% and 14% for everybody else. Even here in the states you will find that a lot of educated people with bachelors, masters, and even PHD's work as servers or in other low level jobs. You'd be surprised by how many Starbucks baristas have college degrees. I think this is a problem that will just get worse education rates get better. People will need to spend more time in school to compete and stand-out of the university educated crowd.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Spain has an unemployment rate of 30% among young people, and 14% among the rest

Martina should not be the only one working though. Martina basically does all the RLC "work" because no one really comes to watch him really and on top of that she has another job outside. I think he must have some medical reason or something not to work. I mean at the very least he could start a video-game streaming channel or something considering he has so much time to spend playing video games.

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

For a small salary they dont seem to be short of money.I would imagine an aquarium like that is pretty expensive.A couple of weeks ago I watched Alberto unbox another mountain bike.They arent cheap either.Perhaps hes doing something constructive with thoes bikes.We can only hope so.

• Upvote 1