B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

19 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Our objectives for joining RLC are just different. I feel honored just to see these beautiful women and get a nice glimpse of their pussies and assholes. Not a boob man at all. The only time I get upset is when they fuck outside the apartment only. I have no problem with them fucking outside as long as they occasionally bring it back to the apartment. If I suspect they are not fucking outside the apartment then I enjoy them when they are naked in the apartment.

The decisive difference is whether something really comes from the lives of the residents or is simply performed for the camera. 

It is not about keeping the genitals in the cameras as long as possible. The idea is to get an insight into the private life of the residents. All those silly pseudo-lesbian shows are definitely out of place there. Much more important would be that the girls' friends sometimes make it into the apartment. Where is the sense in it, if all private life takes place somewhere else and we get to see silly shows instead. GOV lacks real life with real relationships and real emotions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The decisive difference is whether something really comes from the lives of the residents or is simply performed for the camera. 

It is not about keeping the genitals in the cameras as long as possible. The idea is to get an insight into the private life of the residents. All those silly pseudo-lesbian shows are definitely out of place there. Much more important would be that the girls' friends sometimes make it into the apartment. Where is the sense in it, if all private life takes place somewhere else and we get to see silly shows instead. GOV lacks real life with real relationships and real emotions. 

Abbity Abbity Abbity...in other words...Blah Blah Blah.  The name of the site stood for what Real Life was in the beginning of the site.  That has since changed, yet you are hung up with it and can't get over it.  As their pursestrings got fatter, the "Real Life" part of it went out the window.  The GOV's are money makers for RLC and no matter what you try to do with all your continued berating of the lack for what you want to see, they are never going to change the concept of those apartments.  Sure, you might see more guys in the apartments from time to time but I very seriously doubt you will ever see a guys name on the listing for the apartment.  I question myself all the time as to why you even comment or much less, watch the GOV's or RLC for that matter if they are not providing the material that you want to see???  Watching RLC is an.......Go with the Flow, or Don't mentality!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Abbity Abbity Abbity...in other words...Blah Blah Blah.  The name of the site stood for what Real Life was in the beginning of the site.  That has since changed, yet you are hung up with it and can't get over it.  As their pursestrings got fatter, the "Real Life" part of it went out the window.  The GOV's are money makers for RLC and no matter what you try to do with all your continued berating of the lack for what you want to see, they are never going to change the concept of those apartments.  Sure, you might see more guys in the apartments from time to time but I very seriously doubt you will ever see a guys name on the listing for the apartment.  I question myself all the time as to why you even comment or much less, watch the GOV's or RLC for that matter if they are not providing the material that you want to see???  Watching RLC is an.......Go with the Flow, or Don't mentality!

This forum is about RLC. Not about what you think about the people watching RLC and paying for it. 

To claim here that RLC does well with the GOV concept is totally unproven. In fact, are there some hints (such as the page visits) that indicate the opposite. Even you won't say that GOV is a lot of fun and exciting to watch right now. I at least miss all the russian apartments (not even one year since the loss). 

Anyway, the GOV apartments lack real life, with real visitors and real relationships. That doesn't have to mean that guys have to move in here (although that probably wouldn't be such a bad idea). But as it is now, the whole thing is more than pointless. The past has shown that male visitors have a positive influence. That should make you think. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This forum is about RLC. Not about what you think about the people watching RLC and paying for it. 

To claim here that RLC does well with the GOV concept is totally unproven. In fact, are there some hints (such as the page visits) that indicate the opposite. Even you won't say that GOV is a lot of fun and exciting to watch right now. I at least miss all the russian apartments (not even one year since the loss). 

Anyway, the GOV apartments lack real life, with real visitors and real relationships. That doesn't have to mean that guys have to move in here (although that probably wouldn't be such a bad idea). But as it is now, the whole thing is more than pointless. The past has shown that male visitors have a positive influence. That should make you think. 

LOL I won't say it because I'm not a member and I don't watch that shit!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I won't say it because I'm not a member and I don't watch that shit!!

Give me a break with this bullshit. No one with a working brain here still believe that story.  Maybe you really have quit now, but as soon as your mysterious Friend again start to tell you what happen in RLC, it is clear that you are in fact a customer again.  

Anyway, on the off chance that I'm wrong. What the hell are you doing here? If you haven't watched for ages and don't like anything on this site, then why are you here? I have at least some Apartments that I like to watch in RLC, even if it is only a small fraction now. You come here only to bullshit about something you know Nothing about for sure. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Give me a break with this bullshit. No one with a working brain here still believe that story.  Maybe you really have quit now, but as soon as your mysterious Friend again start to tell you what happen in RLC, it is clear that you are in fact a customer again.  

Anyway, on the off chance that I'm wrong. What the hell are you doing here? If you haven't watched for ages and don't like anything on this site, then why are you here? I have at least some Apartments that I like to watch in RLC, even if it is only a small fraction now. You come here only to bullshit about something you know Nothing about for sure. 

You need to read other threads that are on this forum!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You need to read other threads that are on this forum!!

On 1/10/2020 at 10:42 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't want to sound like an A-Hole here but the question was....if CamCaps didn't exist, would you still subscribe to a voyeur site??  As for the forum (CamCaps) I'm actually glad it exists and that I found it because I get a lot of enjoyment out of the various mindsets from a bunch of perverted voyeurs.  I joined CamCaps after I had already became a member of RLC many years ago and because of CamCaps I kept up my membership to RLC until I had just had enough of RLC's BS.  Next month will be 3 years sobriety from RLC but I am still a member of CamCaps.  I like the people....all of them no matter if they like me or not.  We are human beings and we will never see eye to eye on everything, we will always have disagreements, there will be harsh words at times, but I still like them all.  Like you said A.S...."To Each His Own Thoughts" 🙂

FYI

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't want to sound like an A-Hole here but the question was....if CamCaps didn't exist, would you still subscribe to a voyeur site??  As for the forum (CamCaps) I'm actually glad it exists and that I found it because I get a lot of enjoyment out of the various mindsets from a bunch of perverted voyeurs.  I joined CamCaps after I had already became a member of RLC many years ago and because of CamCaps I kept up my membership to RLC until I had just had enough of RLC's BS.  Next month will be 3 years sobriety from RLC but I am still a member of CamCaps.  I like the people....all of them no matter if they like me or not.  We are human beings and we will never see eye to eye on everything, we will always have disagreements, there will be harsh words at times, but I still like them all.  Like you said A.S...."To Each His Own Thoughts" 🙂

FYI

Sorry, I'm just not buying it. You're free to write what you want, but this seems pointless and wrong. I suspect that you watched RLC at least occasionally, if not continuously. It seems important to you to make others believe that this is not the case,  but you make the whole thing so unbelievable that it is funny and entertaining, but not at all convincing. 

I like to discuss controversial points of view and so I actually gain something out if most discussion.  But in the end it is important to discuss something that interests you. Otherwise, it is pointless and it's easy to get the impression that you only want to confuse things. 

BTW, If confusion the discussion is the source of your motivation, you may need to rethink your mindset. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You realise you could be talking about yourself, don't you?