B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If they even tried to pretend it wasn't just a show for bonus money, it would be better, but only slightly...😒

Monica & Ginger gave them some competition for worst show of the evening with the fake 'fingering'/thumbnail posing nonsense they were doing at the same time. And of course, those four are the only four doing anything at all other than watching movies or sleeping. A wild Saturday night on RLC. 😄

Edit: it's too bad because IMO Loraine is gorgeous. But it's so obvious that she's getting no actual enjoyment out of whatever their doing during the shows that it makes it unwatchable for me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Monica & Ginger gave them some competition for worst show of the evening with the fake 'fingering'/thumbnail posing nonsense they were doing at the same time. And of course, those four are the only four doing anything at all other than watching movies or sleeping. A wild Saturday night on RLC. 😄

I don't know, Ginger might be interested in more.  Monica did her usual and didn't react to her pussy being rubbed.

1 minute ago, timber said:

I didn't even notice... Yes, I'm disappointed in Monica this stay...She was much better last stay when she just kept herself to herself..I know guys here will say she's just the same, but, as far as I'm concerned, she was a lot more exciting last time. The shows this time around have kicked in big style sadly...☹️

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't even notice... Yes, I'm disappointed in Monica this stay...She was much better last stay when she just kept herself to herself..I know guys here will say she's just the same, but, as far as I'm concerned, she was a lot more exciting last time. The shows this time around have kicked in big style sadly...☹️

Monica likes attractive looking girls...so yeah nothing. :undecided:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her last stay definitely had more intensity to it. She seems mostly bored this time around. Half the time she's masturbating or doing a show with another girl, she seems more interested in whatever movie is on. I'd guess some of that is because she lost her show partner at the start of her last stay and then was angry at Sofie and determined to compete with her. This time she's just running through the pre-planned routine and it's all going smoothly, so there are no surprises and it's all quite predictable and boring. Even for her.

Also B4 probably makes it worse. It's so isolated that there's nothing to intrude on the monotony.

• Like 2

I saw the new girls arrived this morning and I remembered their apartment, a real brothel, I remember that they spent more time in the bathroom all together than in the rest of the house, if they find a good drug dealer in Barcelona, I think that they will show us great shows, maybe even the hairy and maradona ass will return to the limelight