B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just heard that Aria has a good bite mark on her right ass cheek.  such a good bite mark that you can actually see the teeth prints in it.  Is it from the tall, skinny parasite or someone else....that is the question!!

You beat me to it Harley, I just noticed the bite mark on Aria's butt.  She could get another one if she would let Loraine do what she wants to do. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK....I guess something fizzled out or never got started?

It fizzled out before it got started, she rubbed her arm a few minutes, that was the show.  I can't figure out why I re-up each month it is a waste of good money.  I have been watching since 2014 and keep hoping it will get back to the way it was then. But it's not going to happen.

7 hours ago, jham said:

It fizzled out before it got started, she rubbed her arm a few minutes, that was the show.  I can't figure out why I re-up each month it is a waste of good money.  I have been watching since 2014 and keep hoping it will get back to the way it was then. But it's not going to happen.

we all know now that Loraine likes the taste of pussy but she is barking up the wrong tree with Aria.  Loraine would do much better if she were to try it on Blair.  when I first became a member of RLC it was in February of 2013 and I really enjoyed it back then, but for me it is now a total waste of money.  I don't like all the repeats and that will never change, I don't like all the mood lighting or fuzzy feeds, I don't like it that now more and more guys are showing up in the GOV apartments, and I've never ever liked the abuse of their so called "Under Maintenance" billboard!!

You are absolutely right about it never being the same as it was when you and I first started watching it!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jham said:

archie andrews no GIF by Netflix Philippines If it was going to happen it already would have. Stop throwing away  your money.        Throwing Money GIF by memecandy

• Like 1