B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

Il y a 12 heures, cengiz kigi a dit :

it's really impossible to understand.

It it not possible to understand non-logic.

Like I said, this is the same logic as one goin to the whorehouse but can't see the girl he is fucking naked.

Il y a 14 heures, keeper31 a dit :

Monica bating incognito.

Today is the 3rd consecutive day I did not click on any replay involving Monica.

I am legit bored of her already. Either she bone a guy or do the bate job properly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Today is the 3rd consecutive day I did not click on any replay involving Monica.

I am legit bored of her already. Either she bone a guy or do the bate job properly.

I see I'm gonna have to have another word with her...😏

9 hours ago, meran said:

and RLC expect people will pay 45 euro for this shit 

which is why after last month I stopped my subscription again , it's not been very exciting last month, I wait until something good to subscribe again.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've just nominated yourself 😉

today in italy it's holiday, as in spain, that's why i can dedicate some time to these beautiful girls, from tomorrow instead i have to dedicate my time to something else

Talking of the orthodox Xmas that’s why I was thinking Milagres’s hired hand might be making an appearance. Who knows; maybe, maybe not. If it was her mother on the marathon face time call the other day and the video tour of the apt them maybe she will appear and share her bed 🤪