B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's great news!

Harley, You no what I like on RLC, is the real shy girls that you have to give them time to get used to the cameras and loosen up.  It is reallife instead of the girls coming in and doing shows from the start. It is why I liked Kamila so much, she was different than most girls on  RLC.

• Like 1

Now I have seen the replay, Monica's deeds, I have to say that every day it becomes more and more explicit, I would not be surprised if soon, a "boyfriend" arrived home, RLC, he would be

All the girls in the villa take their suitcases ... the plane and in Ukraine

Monica and Milena disgusting show ... go away! Dana, Milagres and Aisha don't even know what they are there for ... no development I expect them to leave ... for these weak heroes they raised the price

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me that the departure of the twins was not long awaited, they prepared everything quickly and from what I saw they only greeted Milena

They also said goodbye to Milagres and Aisha and Dana before they left.

2 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

I don't understand why all the hates for the twins, in my opinion they are good looking, and yes they not represent real life but who does especially in this apartment? Additionally they show a lot more than most in this apartment. I prefer them then those whose masturbate in a position that we cannot see and in the back of their mind they are laughing at us thinking how stupid we are. That type of girls piss me off most in rlc.

Good Bye and safe journey Lia, Mia

It's only very recently that the twins started to do these half hearted attemptions of masturbating. This is their 4th stay. On their 3 equally long previous stays they did nothing but lay on the bed endlessly long, posing for the camera like a still picture, and hide in the toilet to masturbate. Month after month. I admit though, nothing they could do this time around would have made me change my opinion about them, because I grew tired of them years ago.

• Like 1