Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, Weeboabby said:

@StnCld316 I know this is out of the blue but what happened here

2024619646_ScreenHunter2821.thumb.jpg.581264e65b7800812018545a1506a216.jpg  1

Has VHTV asked for this to be deleted? As Ruby's archived stuff has gone from the first apartment that she had.

Aahhh all part of the cunning plan whatever that may be, doubt if VH know either  :biggrin:

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly the only acceptable thing they have to do after this is to automatically,by their initiative to put some free extra days in all premium users.We missed the passage of year in site and now in first day of year we are having a streaming that is unwatchable, always freezing and with bad quality image.I won't call them and demand for some compensation,it's them that have to do something.

If you read the past Twitter Feed from last night, you must contact support to get compensation. If you don't speak up to support you'll likely be SOL.  

3 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

@StnCld316 I know this is out of the blue but what happened here

2024619646_ScreenHunter2821.thumb.jpg.581264e65b7800812018545a1506a216.jpg  1

Has VHTV asked for this to be deleted? As Ruby's archived stuff has gone from the first apartment that she had.

It was asked to be Hidden by VHTV.  The Posts are still there they just can't be seen.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If you read the past Twitter Feed from last night, you must contact support to get compensation. If you don't speak up to support you'll likely be SOL.  

Yes i seen it,that was the point i was trying to remarke,shouldn't be the clients contacting them,was not our failure.But well hopefully streaming problems are gone for good and in one year we will be able(hopefully😅)to watch the end of year celebrations in site.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i seen it,that was the point i was trying to remarke,shouldn't be the clients contacting them,was not our failure.But well hopefully streaming problems are gone for good and in one year we will be able(hopefully😅)to watch the end of year celebrations in site.

It's the internet and things happen when you least expect it. That's just the way it is.   It's not the first time VHTV has had issues with the streams and it likely won't be the last.