Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I constantly watched the party in realm10. I got buffering direct from hell but never a 404 or 502...

because i think you not switched to another apartment during this long buffering time

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

got it back for a minute then off again. 

When nothing happening in any of the apartments and nobody watching,  VHTV is working fine because there is no load on its servers.

As soon as something exciting happening and people start to use the service they paid, the whole site is down and keep showing "502 Bad Gateway". 

This is so unfair VHTV. Please fix this outage. Please plan the capacity of you site and service so that all subscribers can watch and use their benefit. 

• Upvote 1

As usualy by night stream not working minimal acceptable way..black screen..loading..stream starts low def..stream gets clean..black screen..loading..but also as usual you in twiter they are saying for us to enjoy the houses as watch things in time archive(that also works like shitt).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

As usualy by night stream not working minimal acceptable way..black screen..loading..stream starts low def..stream gets clean..black screen..loading..but also as usual you in twiter they are saying for us to enjoy the houses as watch things in time archive(that also works like shitt).

Lets hope they don't do another fucking upgrade that last one has proved disastrous.

They want to get their bloody act in gear, whose ever fault it is whether it be them, their hosters or bloody climate change !!!!!! SORT IT.

It's just not fair on those punters who pay good hard earned money to them for a service they seem incapable of reliably supplying.👎

Shame on you VHTV.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Site not working.How ridiculous this situation become!?Friday to Saturday night and site isn't avaliable for their clients.

I haven't had any problems the last couple of hours either and I'm on my mobile network.😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Guest House TV would be a more suitable name

so what next, cause I don't really get your intentions; would you like to change the name of the website or ban guests? Another fucking self made moderator, for god sake..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2