Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

So what is the good reason for VH TV to properly invest in their server infrastructure to deliver what subscriber have paid?

The money is in VHTV pocket, and the company does not respond the paying customer complains about the service?

With having this problem for more than 4 days, VHTV This is clearly a scamming us. They might not know it, but this is a scam. 

Just now, zoifan said:

So what is the good reason for VH TV to properly invest in their server infrastructure to deliver what subscriber have paid?

The money is in VHTV pocket, and the company does not respond the paying customer complains about the service?

With having this problem for more than 4 days, VHTV This is clearly a scamming us. They might not know it, but this is a scam. 

Can you please tell me the place you had the problems?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What place? Because here no problems at all at the moment...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please tell me the place you had the problems?

The load balancer rendering my service to these DNS:

timeline-us.voyeur-house.tv

It is hosted here:

image.png.eac63699af01be181a0ae01b34f44014.png

For the live stream the browser scripts are using another DNS domains that are pointing the the same data center.

Do you know what data center is serving European customers? It should be different.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

The load balancer rendering my service to these DNS:

timeline-us.voyeur-house.tv

It is hosted here:

image.png.eac63699af01be181a0ae01b34f44014.png

For the live stream the browser scripts are using another DNS domains that are pointing the the same data center.

Do you know what data center is serving European customers? It should be different.

You are really in Africa? Maybe they use the American Servers for Africa? I am on the European servers...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are really in Africa? Maybe they use the American Servers for Africa? I am on the European servers...

No I am not in Africa. The location in my avatar is a humor.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Okay so you are in the US I guess...

I use VPN and my browser is hosted in US to get the service from the highest capacity servers.

My connectivity approach is 100% solid and proven. I know the issue with VHTV.

VHTV has a serious intermittent outages started 5 days ago.  They don't bother to respond and provide an explanation. 

Just now, zoifan said:

I use VPN and my browser is hosted in US to get the service from the highest capacity servers.

VHTV has a serious intermittent outages started 5 days ago.  They don't bother to respond and provide an explanation. 

So it seems they only fixed the European servers...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So it seems they only fixed the European servers...

It is intermittent.

My guess is they restart their servers once the issue appears.

Something has changed with VHTV in a bad way.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

yes it would be good for VHTV to do a post here on camcaps for explain this issue and clarify the situation because we have not a good answer from the vh support but just an automatic answer,

VHTV is very quiet on the forum  now