Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

12 hours ago, kencon said:

Yep that was over 3 hours ago, I wonder how many coffees and shit breaks they have had in that time!

i'm beginning to wonder if there are really any people left working for vh anymore. the archives are completely fucked up as very little is being added. the new requests are simply being placed with the regular complaints & when too many tickets are open they ignore everything. looks like we are seeing the end of voyeur site entertainment before our very eyes!

giphy (5).gif

giphy (7).gif

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Streaming issues are back in big way..Sinse westerday night..stops..starts..stops..starts.Question is..when they say(god knows when)that the issues are solved..who will believe in it😠.Not knowing things for sure my feeling is that they need an improved,bigger,better streaming service,provider but they don't want spent the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i'm beginning to wonder if there are really any people left working for vh anymore. the archives are completely fucked up as very little is being added. the new requests are simply being placed with the regular complaints & when too many tickets are open they ignore everything. looks like we are seeing the end of voyeur site entertainment before our very eyes!

giphy (5).gif

giphy (7).gif

tenor.gif

Well😞
An extremely deficient and damaging job to the site someone is doing (hired or not).
More than enough time has already been given to any novice,👴 alone or part of a group, to present a minimal result if really dedicated exclusively to this activity.

He doesn't even need to rely on "tikets" for that.
Just enable what your own twitter disseminates.👀
Nor is this done.

33 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If you look in detail, you will see that at least 2 people are doing this activity and both are "lost" in what to do in the way they start and finish their "jobs".👨‍🏫

i have sent a lot of requests starting yesterday & they are finally posting some. also i just sent a reminder to include all cams. let's see if they are paying attention!

atenção-gif.gif

gif5.gif

tenor (2).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have sent a lot of requests starting yesterday & they are finally posting some. also i just sent a reminder to include all cams. let's see if they are paying attention!

They haven't yet created the moments i mentioned in the previous page.After 48 hours,they will be gone forever.

Edit : A certain "Milka Fox" has closed the ticket again without any action.In short,they are not taking my tickets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am doing my homework too ... and I admit making the start, end, ignore, restart and end marking is a lot of work.

If I don't get them, I win the war 😎and shoot my tomarawk without remorse.
If I am attended I win the battle 😉and suspend the "rain of fire".
For now.😈

What an desaster with the changes in video archive,there are houses that don't have new videos for about one week,even tought plenty of action during this time.Others houses have a lot of videos,honestly the volunteers did a lottt better job,we had tons of videos and from diferent houses daily.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What an desaster with the changes in video archive,there are houses that don't have new videos for about one week,even tought plenty of action during this time.Others houses have a lot of videos,honestly the volunteers did a lottt better job,we had tons of videos and from diferent houses daily.

Involving support in this was the most "insane" decision they could make.
For each response issued (ok or sorry), it corresponds to an official position and represents management and the company.
Everything channeled to the progressive increase of customer dissatisfaction.
The biggest nightmare of any commercial activity.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I am doing my homework too ... and I admit making the start, end, ignore, res

😎
If I am attended I win the battle 😉and suspend the "rain of fire".
For now.😈

add realm16 2020/02/19 cams-05/06/07 .

start: 00: 00: 01; finish: 01: 40: 00

Thanks!

To best assist you, we request that you be specific and detailed 

fire number one👇