Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Are other folk having difficulties with VHTV (1600 GMT) with both logging in and streaming at the moment? It is unwatchable here in the UK at the moment as it keeps stuttering/stopping.

yes. streaming is bad right now. taking a long time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Are other folk having difficulties with VHTV (1600 GMT) with both logging in and streaming at the moment? It is unwatchable here in the UK at the moment as it keeps stuttering/stopping.

Same in here pal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes. streaming is bad right now. taking a long time.

Just now, waldi said:

Same in here pal

Thank you both for the confirmation; I was suspicious when the thumbnails and previews appeared to be out of date/time and not refreshing when I first logged in about 25 minutes ago. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Thank you both for the confirmation; I was suspicious when the thumbnails and previews appeared to be out of date/time and not refreshing when I first logged in about 25 minutes ago. Thanks guys.

archive is fucked up also.

Yeah, I have nonstop buffering even after switching to low quality.  No other streaming service, or websites for that matter, are having the problem for me.  What exacerbates the problem is I would not be doing so much clicking back and forth in the timeline if I had more confidence in the archives.  The loading time makes it unbearable right now.