Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I had in V&K place,stops in stream and image going low def.Could be from site part or maybe from my side.Hopefuly will go smoother the weekend.

Did you use the shitty cams? (Kitchen or hall) Because when I peaked in all was a smooth for me on the normal cams. 

12 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Streaming was crap most of last night. Not much better today. VHTV been going long enough and should have better viewing for customers by now.

@Voyeur House TV Get your shit together.

Which Servers were you using? (Are you from Europe or America? ) That's important to know which servers you used. 

Anybody else had problems last night?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Did you use the shitty cams? (Kitchen or hall) Because when I peaked in all was a smooth for me on the normal cams. 

Usualy i watch more cam3(it's ok quality).Well in any case this today night and weekend will be a good way to check the improvements or not in stream quality,seems better but this days will be first big test.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Usualy i watch more cam3(it's ok quality).Well in any case this today night and weekend will be a good way to check the improvements or not in stream quality,seems better but this days will be first big test.

Let me know when you have problems again. I will forward your problems. 

• Upvote 1