Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is intermittent.

My guess is they restart their servers once the issue appears.

Something has changed with VHTV in a bad way.

I do not think it is so easy. The problems began when they changed the hoster last year. I guess they wanted an improvement not to make it worse. They fixed the issues for Europeans now the US servers need to be fixed too. 

You say you use a VPN why not try to connect to European servers? 

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes it would be good for VHTV to do a post here on camcaps for explain this issue and clarify the situation because we have not a good answer from the vh support but just an automatic answer,

VHTV is very quiet on the forum  now

Yes agree. I hope it will change soon. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes agree. I hope it will change soon. 

vhtv was online 8 hours ago on cc but as always now they stay just as observator on the forum and they prefer stay in the silence !

is it too complicated to do a quick post here on camcaps or on your site for explain and clarify  the situation to your members...it would be welcome.

edit: and maybe add 2 or 3 free days to your members also for the compensation it's the minimum.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

vhtv was online 8 hours ago on cc but as always now they stay just as observator on the forum and they prefer stay in the silence !

is it too complicated to do a quick post here on camcaps or on your site for explain and clarify  the situation to your members...it would be welcome.

I will tell them. Do not worry. 👍😉

Just now, squish said:

Credit where it is due. A sudden dramatic improvement in buffering. Must be a reason?

They did some work to fix it I can tell you. Unfortunately some people (Zoifan for example) still have problems. I hope they can fix them tomorrow. 

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will tell them. Do not worry. 👍😉

oh yeah Romeo!tell them everything! everything you know! from that moment full of stars !tell them what hide that heart, what my heart is still had knows ...!😋

hello.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey 😉 Yes I will do my best...

Oye!hit me with that wink!it's better if you do! because i have the same hope on you maybe it's old hope but it still work with me ! don't know why !maybe it's something related to sound of your heart beats ! it still going towards the stars...😊🤗

• Like 1

Just now, ooopel said:

Oye!hit me with that wink!it's better if you do! because i have the same hope on you maybe it's old hope but it still work with me ! don't know why !maybe it's something related to sound of your heart beats ! it still going towards the stars...😊🤗

Thanks for your nice words 😘

• Like 1