Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

6 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Another drunk from the local homeless shelter. Viki & Kate are not exactly normal, the shit these two have done involving guys.

True Lesbians suspicious kenan thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

It's a VH house so they have to do stuff to get views,atention.The dude("Dad")is a regular visit for years,gess they "wire" him sometimes to do the shows,even tought nowdays the shows are very lame and consist of giving and taking shower with "dad" and then he layed in livingroom sofa,bed jerking.Honestly i think both girls are Bi..it's specialy obvious in Kate..but for some reason they don't do the stuff in cams..well only the bdsm stuff in prior house,,nowdays if we don't count with the failure event with the young dude(drunked outa service winnie)The girls shows are very lame and based on eating,drinking and  playing cards with some strip and massages all night and trying to get dead drunked Winnie's to life.Hardly could be worst.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's a VH house so they have to do stuff to get views,atention.The dude("Dad")is a regular visit for years,gess they "wire" him sometimes to do the shows,even tought nowdays the shows are very lame and consist of giving and taking shower with "dad" and then he layed in livingroom sofa,bed jerking.Honestly i think both girls are Bi..it's specialy obvious in Kate..but for some reason they don't do the stuff in cams..well only the bdsm stuff in prior house,,nowdays if we don't count with the failure event with the young dude(drunked outa service winnie)The girls shows are very lame and based on eating,drinking and  playing cards with some strip and massages all night and trying to get dead drunked Winnie's to life.Hardly could be worst.

These two haven't changed, if anything they have got worse. Even the Chaturbate crap is the same over and over, but some seem to enjoy that.

2 hours ago, nounou said:

I didn't read anythink here but I want to ask for something. Thé dad stay naked in front of his dauther and last night he did a massage of both girls?😰😰😰😰😰😰

He is not here dad that's just some bs their manager said a long time ago...

22 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

New appreciation for the hot one. 
never knew that she could use sign language. I am very impressed. ✋🏻🤚🏻

Yes Viki most times communicates with her mum using sign langauage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Slender Man said:

These two haven't changed, if anything they have got worse. Even the Chaturbate crap is the same over and over, but some seem to enjoy that.

The problem isn't that they didn't changed,it's that they retroceded to worst days And houses,the girls final two,three months in prior house were pretty good,very active and lots of stuff going on.Now they do all night cards,strip,eating like there's no tomorrow Jeka style and don't do exciting stuff anymore,a lot tease and no deliver.Even me being a big fan is getting monotonous and boring to watch..i can only imagine who isn't fan of them lol.