Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

Sadly house is going same route as prior ones,little action and empty to much time.Really not seing how this can be profitable and fear sooner or later place will be closed😥.I can't do shitt..if they girls don't want,wish to do things,be more active and more present in house is their decision and things will fallow the natural VH route,destiny😭.So much potential,so little used.Viki could absolutely be a VH star,she have the looks and the audacity for it,but she would have to want it and work for it.But well things are like they are,this puts me depressed af😶.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sadly house is going same route as prior ones,little action and empty to much time.Really not seing how this can be profitable and fear sooner or later place will be closed😥.I can't do shitt..if they girls don't want,wish to do things,be more active and more present in house is their decision and things will fallow the natural VH route,destiny😭.So much potential,so little used.Viki could absolutely be a VH star,she have the looks and the audacity for it,but she would have to want it and work for it.But well things are like they are,this puts me depressed af😶.

They have to think of someting new now when their fake shows with the old guy no longer work... 😁

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They have to think of someting new now when their fake shows with the old guy no longer work... 😁

That actualy work(even if not as well as before),but not just the foot,Back massages,movies watching they lately are doing,that didn't gived them any atention,no time in previews nothing.Seems they are doing everything outside,house empty most of time and nothing special done in the house,so sadly and unless things change completely the place will be out sooner than later.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That actualy work(even if not as well as before),but not just the foot,Back massages,movies watching they lately are doing,that didn't gived them any atention,no time in previews nothing.Seems they are doing everything outside,house empty most of time and nothing special done in the house,so sadly and unless things change completely the place will be out sooner than later.

Well I watched them for some time at the beginning but as webcamming and the fake shows started I stopped watching. 

I check the timeline sometimes and see nothing happens...

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I watched them for some time at the beginning but as webcamming and the fake shows started I stopped watching. 

I check the timeline sometimes and see nothing happens...

Sadly their timeline is absolutely dead for a long time by now.

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Seems a long time since the girls did anything interesting!

Think after the "sex event" something changed,most of us expected they would do it again and this time at good sight and prove was real and not faked but seems after that the girls runned away from similar situations,what basicaly gives reason to the people that sayed it was faked.They also started being out a lot more than actualy in the house.Continuing this way don't imagine the house staying online more than a couple of months at best.And is really sad,a lot of potential were,specialy regard Viki.

• Like 1

For several day by now that at this time a lot of VH houses and residents are active and getting,trying to get views but v&K are barely moving,that is if they are in house.Web camming doesn't get views,or very few and become boring fast.They would need to do other stuff with more people,more action with girls and dudes, no ideia how much money they are making but bet is little nowdays.

• Like 1