Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

Jeka needs to fix,resolve this mess as fast as  possible or very soon this house topic will be a desert and viewers will ignore place and not even bother to watch.He know how this works.Really sad situation we seen many houses appearing and desapearing But usualy is because no potential in them..this one actualy have some.But if residents don't bother or care..what we are seing is what happens.Not sure why i even bother,at this point i bother more than the actual residents of th place.

13 hours ago, firewall said:

i can show you mine if you want during this time 😄

Hehe,honestly anything would be more exciting than this house like it is,seems the infamous event(not faked🤥)really took a big hit in house.After it..empty house tons of times,many times house offline.Gess is time to give up place.scared season 1 GIF by The White Princess

Puts me really sad.Why did this girls gived up this way.Think if they returned was because they needed the money,but they nowdays not even try to keep the place online.Maybe other manager would do something and try to do something,revamp the place again..makes no sense.