Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Morrison said:

So if a boy/man uses a strap-on instead of his penis does that mean he's lost his virginity. Don't think so. 

The statement was he fucked her not how he fucked her and here is how I came to this conclusion, he was wearing a strap on & the strap on was going in and out of her fanny (vagina) whilst he moved back and forth, so she was being fucked with his movement.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

The statement was he fucked her not how he fucked her and here is how I came to this conclusion, he was wearing a strap on & the strap on was going in and out of her fanny (vagina) whilst he moved back and forth, so she was being fucked with his movement.

Lol so only a technical fuck then 🙄

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Just In said:

But we now can't complain that Tobias hasn't fucked Viki. It seems to be very small baby steps.

image.thumb.png.26788ec50b467d2bca6ec9d8fc0b0f94.png  0

Doesn't  he feel a complete twat and a useless excuse for the male species. A guy with a cock using a fucking strapon FFS. Unbelievable 😫

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Morrison said:

So if a boy/man uses a strap-on instead of his penis does that mean he's lost his virginity. Don't think so. 

if your wife or GF tells you she is going to met the guy from work or the guy from the neighborhood and tells you not to worry they will only use toys and strap on would you say OK HAVE FUN. i dont think so. if i am wrong she is a lucky women 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Just In said:

But we now can't complain that Tobias hasn't fucked Viki. It seems to be very small baby steps.

image.thumb.png.26788ec50b467d2bca6ec9d8fc0b0f94.png  0

Thats undeniable,it's progressing,slowly but progressing.But having Tobias foking them with a fake dongle doesn't help the girls "fame" of faking in that infamous night.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Doesn't  he feel a complete twat and a useless excuse for the male species. A guy with a cock using a fucking strapon FFS. Unbelievable 😫

Lets not forget during this shows he is working just like the girls,so as long as it works and they get paid think Tobias is willing to do anything,being humiliating as last time or not.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Maybe just happy being off the streets and getting some attention and little extra cash. 

Like so many

Image-1-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lets not forget during this shows he is working just like the girls,so as long as it works and they get paid think Tobias is willing to do anything,being humiliating as last time or not.

All about the money. 

Pay Day Scratch GIF by Tricia  Grace

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Slender Man said:

That is brilliant. Just when you think an apartment can't make even more tits of themselves they do. 👍

BigBSmeter.gif  0

He might be thinking if I make a jackass out of myself. Maybe they let me use the real thing next time. When you guys were 18, and got an offer like this, you wouldn't be able to drop your drawers fast enough! But hes older and he did it with a bunch of people ridiculing him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1