Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He might be thinking if I make a jackass out of myself. Maybe they let me use the real thing next time. When you guys were 18, and got an offer like this, you wouldn't be able to drop your drawers fast enough! But hes older and he did it with a bunch of people ridiculing him

Well I wish him all the best. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

He might be thinking if I make a jackass out of myself. Maybe they let me use the real thing next time. When you guys were 18, and got an offer like this, you wouldn't be able to drop your drawers fast enough! But hes older and he did it with a bunch of people ridiculing him

"Maybe They let me use the real thing next time",that's the point..almost sure he(and for exemple the girls other dude friend)are having regular sex outside,but for some reason they do this "thing","spectacle" for us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

"Maybe They let me use the real thing next time",that's the point..almost sure he(and for exemple the girls other dude friend)are having regular sex outside,but for some reason they do this "thing","spectacle" for us.

Thx I didnt know that

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

And I think it is all fake show for us. I bet outsides they do zero, nada, niente, null with each other...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

What evidence is there that they are fucking on the outside? 

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

None whatsoever!

That why i said..almost sure and not..I am 100% sure..Think they do that kinda of stuff outside mainly due because some of the things i see in cams..like for exemple in first opening days viki gived a hanjob(Just some seconds)to Jeka jr..they also did same thing with other guests dudes,the girls took shower and clean their other dude friend..i have no proofs,impossible to have because no cams outside..but my assumptions based in what happens in cams seem very plausible,but again..so much shows and stuff by them..who knows for sure,could be everything or nothing.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, ze81 said:

Man this must be one of the supreme humiliations a man can have,a dude have a real cock and he have to use a fake one to be able to "have sex" with the girls.He must be well paid for sure🤣.what a nonsense.Unbeliable what this Tobias acepts hehe.PS..This basicaly confirms the "sex night event" was indeed bs.

I am inclined to agree ze and when I invited Viki to demonstrate for us to settle the matter, she declined to do so. 

• Upvote 1