Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how in the new apartment nobody had a thing to say when the girl fucked with different guys other than her boyfriend. But in this place Jakar gets called all kinds of shit.

Lol think its called having double standards lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spielo said:

That all escalated very quickly, I think the boyfriend was a bit jealous, but it seemed to me he was just being playful and Jakar took it serious and went beserk. 

I also notice the girlfriend then hitting the boyfriend, and nothing being said on here!

Who or what upset Lilka enough this morning ( Approx. 4.00am local time ) for her to leave the apartment?  Jaker had to go and bring her back but not until all the guests had left, she seemed reluctant to stay when he did bring her back and he had to block her way to the door or hang on to her to prevent her leaving again. They then had an argument and a long talk for about an hour and Lilka appeared to calm down.

10 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Who or what upset Lilka enough this morning ( Approx. 4.00am local time ) for her to leave the apartment?  Jaker had to go and bring her back but not until all the guests had left, she seemed reluctant to stay when he did bring her back and he had to block her way to the door or hang on to her to prevent her leaving again. They then had an argument and a long talk for about an hour and Lilka appeared to calm down.

Don't know maybe about the epic failed party? Who had the stupid idea to move so much people to the bedroom? I am pretty sure they have to pay for the broken cam and the outcome of the stupid "party" was pretty much below zero. But in general Jakar gets quite angry easily. 

Il y a 2 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Don't know maybe about the epic failed party? Who had the stupid idea to move so much people to the bedroom? I am pretty sure they have to pay for the broken cam and the outcome of the stupid "party" was pretty much below zero. But in general Jakar gets quite angry easily. 

That’s typical of a wannabe alpha 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think nearly all of the parties here fail because they all get super drunk and either fall asleep or have some sort of fight. 

• Like 1