Alisa (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/26/2020 at 11:07 PM, Morrison said:

Hasn't done shit from what I've seen. Takes away time they should be using on VHTV. 

Well from her image on chickstream she looks bloody rough, lips like bloody michelin tyres.:huh:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most important is you are safe🧡. And of course the idiots don't come back 😉

Safe but without weekly or two-week earnings. And yet - such incidents can affect the desire to do something at all. It’s easier to earn 20-30$/day - safe + royalties for constant participation in Chickstream. As a result, Alisa mutates from the project headliner to Grace #2.

Actually, I was sure that this would happen with another morons group in Daenerys apt. But she still use "Highest Valyrian language" - and no fights on camera, but close. Still betting - Daenerys have "violence penalty" soon.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alisa said:

hi everybody.. I apologize for this behavior of the guests..I am very sorry

As Jabs rightly said the main thing is that you are ok, the rest is shit happens. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

Actually, I was sure that this would happen with another morons group in Daenerys apt. But she still use "Highest Valyrian language" - and no fights on camera, but close. Still betting - Daenerys have "violence penalty" soon.

They need more girls who would help to ease aggressive behaviour caused by high level of testosterone, otherwise soon we'll see a brawl (infos for sissies who have no idea how real life looks like) and idiots from vhtv will close another flat 😂

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Safe but without weekly or two-week earnings. And yet - such incidents can affect the desire to do something at all. It’s easier to earn 20-30$/day - safe + royalties for constant participation in Chickstream. As a result, Alisa mutates from the project headliner to Grace #2.

What I saw nobody even earns close to that money on ChickStream. This project is dead on arrival 😝

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Helena? Lol what did she do? She is one of the most frigide girls on the site 

Are you sure it is Helena is the frigid one, IMO it is Serj who is frigid.

• Like 1