Nikki, Poppy (2020) Part #1

Let me guess, vh stopped Poppi to do gay sex. Or he became straight. He did sex with his friend and now his friend became straight too. My God this site is going every day fake and boring.

There is so much deep love and passion between Nikki and Poppy. Afrodita & Clark have to rename this apartment Romeo & Juliet.☺️👎

In this apartment there has been no sex for months no matter from hetero or homo, only bad sport fucking for sale.

9 hours ago, mib82 said:

Let me guess, vh stopped Poppi to do gay sex. Or he became straight. He did sex with his friend and now his friend became straight too. My God this site is going every day fake and boring.

What a load of crap, it was obvious from the start that he wasn't purely gay and because he hasn't been with a guy for some time it is automatically VH that has stopped him, like I said what a load of crap. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Far more easier to play the poor gay victim like he always does... 🤦‍♂️

Why isn't VH open and honest and say it doesn't approve of the gay community? Or is that too much to ask?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Why isn't VH open and honest and say it doesn't approve of the gay community? Or is that too much to ask?

All three appartements from the managers got hidden. Has nothing to do with gay things. I do not know what happened. But you find plenty of other gay stuff in archives...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All three appartements from the managers got hidden. Has nothing to do with gay things. I do not know what happened. But you find plenty of other gay stuff in archives...

Lol am sure I am not interested in that but was just asking out of a matter what has been hinted at for a long time. Feel free to look yourself 🤭👍