Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

oh Romeo!😊 oh sorry mean dear @jabbath1987 ! hello i wouldn't want you to understand to this so wrongly!if i didn't had join to your club ! i actually don't like to join to any group! i just don't like it ! in fact i was already had not join to the same something in two years ago!has been created by Amy ! because i love to be a free! and i wish you could just to understand up of this! and also i choose with feel of sad ! to not be biased to anyone! whether you or to @Amy3 i just wish and pray you both come back to each together again! because you both are a wings of my heart, and always both you have place of appreciated and both you always have place in my heart! with club or with no club.🌹❤️❤️

df180d4a44223f3eed41dd6afe7e9af2.jpg

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Gynjuli said:

Robwin, what do I have to do to see the images?

You have to ask Jabs for permission to view his wonderful caps, isn't it good on here when you have to ask someone to view their caps :biggrin: whatever are things coming to eh.

Power is such a burden eh lol 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Jabba, what's happen ?

If I try to look at your post, this message appears to me ...

9 minutes ago, Gynjuli said:

jababth1987, what do I have to do to see the images?

It's ok guys it's just Jabs infantile way of getting back at me for criticising him. He has set up a private club so all you serfs have to ask his permission to view his caps. Rather immature behaviour but there you go guys, ask his masters permission to view 🤣😂👍

• Like 4