Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it's on you which side you stand on...

Hi Jabs,do you really think a them and us atmosphere is healthy for what is supposed to be an open forum.The members paid their 20 bucks and now some will receive a less complete service than others due to as far as I can see your vendetta with Amy.This "new" situation is going to cause acrimony among the membership and you will have to accept responsibility.In my short career on here I've crossed swords with a few people but you just have to move on.The only other thing I can think of to justify this "club" is a hidden agenda.However it is what it is.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it's on you which side you stand on...

I don't stand on sides I think I am a bit more mature than that. Censorship is not good anywhere, let it be what it is if it makes people happy.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I don't stand on sides I think I am a bit more mature than that. Censorship is not good anywhere, let it be what it is if it makes people happy.

If you want to post pictures for your own group of friends you should make your own forum, fed up of seeing pages of nothing, either post pictures for everybody or don't post at all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Jabs,do you really think a them and us atmosphere is healthy for what is supposed to be an open forum.The members paid their 20 bucks and now some will receive a less complete service than others due to as far as I can see your vendetta with Amy.This "new" situation is going to cause acrimony among the membership and you will have to accept responsibility.In my short career on here I've crossed swords with a few people but you just have to move on.The only other thing I can think of to justify this "club" is a hidden agenda.However it is what it is.

Well I get your point but it was Amy dividing the forums with her negativity and making fun of me when I posted caps. I am not happy with that situation but you also should understand me. I post caps here because it is fun for me and I really liked and still like to share them with others. The thing is the last days I could post what I wanted in any topic it never took long til the Amy squad came and spoiled the fun with pure negativity and made fun of my posts. This is no longer fun for me. So my options was to leave the forums or to shield my post against all that negativity which in some parts even got personal against myself. 

So I did the last option to have fun with the people who respect my posts and don't make fun of them or bashing on each and everything in every post they make. 

And all this basically only because Amys sensitive ego got hurt some years ago by James and she is not able to get over it. 

I really like you as a member of this forum and makes me sad you are now suffering from this situation. But at the moment I don't see any other way. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, kencon said:

If you want to post pictures for your own group of friends you should make your own forum, fed up of seeing pages of nothing, either post pictures for everybody or don't post at all.

Sorry to see you thinking that way. Read my post above and maybe you will understand.. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Try to imagine if more people start doing this. Instead of being a party to this nonsense and accepting Jabbath's most selfish act, what you people should be doing is registering a complaint to @Admin and @StnCld316 so that this attempt to create a secret club within an open forum cannot stand. They won't do anything unless you complain to them. Use the report button and register your complaint. 

New people to CamCaps. Click the flag present in the right corner of every post and register your complaint. This selfish behavior cannot be allowed to flourish in an open forum. 

Now you crying for admin and Stncld...

donald duck laughing GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now you crying for admin and Stncld...

donald duck laughing GIF

Now you're doing what you are accusing others of doing, making fun of someone. Think it's called being a hypocrite. For gods sake if we can't take the piss out of each other without facing recriminations its surely got to a sorry state.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Now you're doing what you are accusing others of doing, making fun of someone. Think it's called being a hypocrite. For gods sake if we can't take the piss out of each other without facing recriminations its surely got to a sorry state.

Yes Amy is the true hypocrite here. You are right. I have nothing against you. I am sorry it went so far. But once again Amy was the catalyst to bring it to that point. 

• Like 1