Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

7 minutes ago, squish said:

I think I detect a chemistry between them.

I detect chemistry between Derek and all girls !!!

I remember even Emily was flirting and kissing him a while ago, when Kira harshly punished her.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I remember even Emily was flirting and kissing him a while ago, when Kira harshly punished her.

Have a look at the kitchen scene. Could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

...and yet I have just been assured by our good friend Sparkles that our 'Kira was never a lesbian.' 🤣

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess you are missing what is the definition of Lesbian and the definition of Bissexual and their differences

A lesbian isn't someone that is a lesbian at mondays and tuesdays and bissexual at fridays and saturdays 

Kira definitely isn't a lesbian but if you have a special definition, so guess that she is 

I honestly think you are trying to over-engineer this one. People are individuals and we are looking at actors who may or may not be revealing their true selves. We can only guess and we are often wrong - but we can have much fun trying. 😉

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess you are missing what is the definition of Lesbian and the definition of Bissexual and their differences

A lesbian isn't someone that is a lesbian at mondays and tuesdays and bissexual at fridays and saturdays 

Kira definitely isn't a lesbian but if you have a special definition, so guess that she is 

I wonder why should we make this Lesbian or Bisexual terms so over-complicated?

When it comes to solving a non-linear partial differential equation, then the exact definitions and glossary of terms needed for a team of mathematicians to work together toward a problem solution. But in this particular case, we are talking about some tits and pussies and hope for potential sexual intercourse.  No matter what we name it, it supposed be purely fun and entertaining.

hilarious the hangover GIF

random winona ryder GIF

confused math GIF by CBC

Ryen Russillo Ringer Nfl GIF by The Ringer

How about a bit of simplification:

image.png.6b26ad12faf8a7a9849ce8c8c62b0db8.png

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

To me it's zero complicated, quite simply indeed. Guess the problem is more related with some viewers "needs/frustrations".

The challenge is that the definition of lesbian or bi can be debated to infinite. But all I know is that I found it very hot when a lesbian woman have sex with a male.

I don't read the text book definition of lesbian or bi. My brain needs to feel that a female that prefer romantic relation with another female might have sex with a male occasionally.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

A lesbian i don't expect that happens because they only are interested on sex with females 😁

Well so it looks as though Aleksa & Stephanie may not be true lesbian then except when it suits them to be?

A bit disappointed there really now. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well so it looks as though Aleksa & Stephanie may not be true lesbian then except when it suits them to be?

I thought that was always the case. Wasn't it A&S who said one of them
has a BF and the other just broke up with her BF?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I thought that was always the case. Wasn't it A&S who said one of them
has a BF and the other just broke up with her BF?

Yeah you are correct Lets i forgot that,he is in the Army ain't he.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, zoifan said:

The challenge is that the definition of lesbian or bi can be debated to infinite. But all I know is that I found it very hot when a lesbian woman have sex with a male.

I don't read the text book definition of lesbian or bi. My brain needs to feel that a female that prefer romantic relation with another female might have sex with a male occasionally.  

I think Sparkles was accusing Kira of being a 'fesbian'.