6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sicilia should change her name to "Atlantis" 😂

Who is Sicilia?🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

Who is Sicilia?🤣

She used to live with Pablo, but someone said she had to move out
because of paperwork. Maybe visa stuff, IDK.

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

She used to live with Pablo, but someone said she had to move out
because of paperwork. Maybe visa stuff, IDK.

his comment is sarcasm :biggrin:

• Like 1

A&E had sex but this time I didn't want to post anything. Their sex gives me no emotion: it's just a big boredom.

It is not necessary to make threesomes or orgies to excite Voyeurs. In the past we have had many monogamous couples (Alice & Pavel - Clara & Stas - Nicole & Karl - Teya & Stan - Piper & Hunter - etc.) who have entertained us with their "normal" sex made of different positions and different situations . (Have you ever seen A&E make a 69 ??).

Adam has sex like a 15-year-old boy (and perhaps even worse): no fantasy, everything ends in 5 minutes, 90% of the times he gets a blowjob and does not bother to make Eva enjoy too.

Also this time the poor Eva, after 5 minutes of unsatisfactory sex, had to go up to masturbate herself 2 times in 20 minutes…!

mast.thumb.jpg.6af41fea9d2affb97a77498616e78742.jpg

mast1.thumb.jpg.d25eb66d0d43daf16eb707b7c8e865a0.jpg

Probably I will not post other photo anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

A&E had sex but this time I didn't want to post anything. Their sex gives me no emotion: it's just a big boredom.

It is not necessary to make threesomes or orgies to excite Voyeurs. In the past we have had many monogamous couples (Alice & Pavel - Clara & Stas - Nicole & Karl - Teya & Stan - Piper & Hunter - etc.) who have entertained us with their "normal" sex made of different positions and different situations . (Have you ever seen A&E make a 69 ??).

Adam has sex like a 15-year-old boy (and perhaps even worse): no fantasy, everything ends in 5 minutes, 90% of the times he gets a blowjob and does not bother to make Eva enjoy too.

Also this time the poor Eva, after 5 minutes of unsatisfactory sex, had to go up to masturbate herself 2 times in 20 minutes…!

mast.thumb.jpg.6af41fea9d2affb97a77498616e78742.jpg  0

mast1.thumb.jpg.d25eb66d0d43daf16eb707b7c8e865a0.jpg  0

Probably I will not post other photo anymore.

I understand what your saying but please keep posting nudes of her , their sex is boring but she is still HOT !

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jjs said:

I understand what your saying but please keep posting nudes of her , their sex is boring but she is still HOT !

OK, I'll do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, budda said:

OK, I'll do it.

Good man 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

my attention span for vhtv is vanishing rapidly. it's becoming more & more difficult to find moments worth saving. way too many deadwood apts. i don't even know who anyone is anymore. vh is becoming like a larger version of vv. 1 day soon i'll probably login & it will be gone!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my attention span for vhtv is vanishing rapidly. it's becoming more & more difficult to find moments worth saving. way too many deadwood apts. i don't even know who anyone is anymore. vh is becoming like a larger version of vv. 1 day soon i'll probably login & it will be gone!

Well, the Twitter is dead and the cams seem to always be fucked up. But, then again, it takes a lot to kill a "voyeur" site.  

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

My attention span vanished months ago though it got a lot worse lately. But no doubt it will limber on to satisfy those hooked on it.

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

WTF?

image.thumb.png.08501554c443404d286128efd351379d.png  0

Such a nice boy 😉. Is he on the other bus 🤔