Eva & Adam, Sicilia (2020) Part #1

A&E had sex but this time I didn't want to post anything. Their sex gives me no emotion: it's just a big boredom.

It is not necessary to make threesomes or orgies to excite Voyeurs. In the past we have had many monogamous couples (Alice & Pavel - Clara & Stas - Nicole & Karl - Teya & Stan - Piper & Hunter - etc.) who have entertained us with their "normal" sex made of different positions and different situations . (Have you ever seen A&E make a 69 ??).

Adam has sex like a 15-year-old boy (and perhaps even worse): no fantasy, everything ends in 5 minutes, 90% of the times he gets a blowjob and does not bother to make Eva enjoy too.

Also this time the poor Eva, after 5 minutes of unsatisfactory sex, had to go up to masturbate herself 2 times in 20 minutes…!

mast.thumb.jpg.6af41fea9d2affb97a77498616e78742.jpg

mast1.thumb.jpg.d25eb66d0d43daf16eb707b7c8e865a0.jpg

Probably I will not post other photo anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

A&E had sex but this time I didn't want to post anything. Their sex gives me no emotion: it's just a big boredom.

It is not necessary to make threesomes or orgies to excite Voyeurs. In the past we have had many monogamous couples (Alice & Pavel - Clara & Stas - Nicole & Karl - Teya & Stan - Piper & Hunter - etc.) who have entertained us with their "normal" sex made of different positions and different situations . (Have you ever seen A&E make a 69 ??).

Adam has sex like a 15-year-old boy (and perhaps even worse): no fantasy, everything ends in 5 minutes, 90% of the times he gets a blowjob and does not bother to make Eva enjoy too.

Also this time the poor Eva, after 5 minutes of unsatisfactory sex, had to go up to masturbate herself 2 times in 20 minutes…!

mast.thumb.jpg.6af41fea9d2affb97a77498616e78742.jpg  0

mast1.thumb.jpg.d25eb66d0d43daf16eb707b7c8e865a0.jpg  0

Probably I will not post other photo anymore.

I understand what your saying but please keep posting nudes of her , their sex is boring but she is still HOT !

• Like 1

my attention span for vhtv is vanishing rapidly. it's becoming more & more difficult to find moments worth saving. way too many deadwood apts. i don't even know who anyone is anymore. vh is becoming like a larger version of vv. 1 day soon i'll probably login & it will be gone!

• Like 2