Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

1 hour ago, van the man said:

A very interesting development that Evi has become a listed member of RLC. I very very surprised by this development. I wonder if she will now become wrapped up in the expectations of what it means to be a full RLC participant. Interesting times ahead at the residence of our favourite girl!!!!

What exactly is expected?Β 

I had always thought a look into the private life of the residents.Β Maybe you mean the Shows, like we see so much from Leora or some of the GOV girls?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Β  Β  Perhaps at first for awhile just to to find out e, but imo, the ocassions that may have seemed more interesting to perhaps quite a number of followers, admirers, or fans as some refer to, may now not being occurring nearly as often, and may not occur even enough to stir or attractΒ much ofΒ interest to many who someΒ ofΒ theΒ ocassions may have been doing so. Time will tell, and it most likely will not take too long to notice and know if so, or not.

My guess is that it may take two or three days of outings to do shopping for additional items needed. Plus to establish a routine that will allow for independent activities. This is a beginning to a new chapter in Leora's life. One which we have seen only brief previews of, in an entirely different environment.

It, I am sure , will be interesting to watch it emerge. A bit of patience on our part, I think, is required.

Speculations, will be verified, or disproved, in due time.πŸ˜‰

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, scutus said:

My guess is that it may take two or three days of outings to do shopping for additional items needed. Plus to establish a routine that will allow for independent activities. This is a beginning to a new chapter in Leora's life. One which we have seen only brief previews of, in an entirely different environment.

It, I am sure , will be interesting to watch it emerge. A bit of patience on our part, I think, is required.

Speculations, will be verified, or disproved, in due time.πŸ˜‰

Agreed, and another good descriptive way of interpreting very similar points of subject matter Scutus my canine friend.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What exactly is expected?Β 

I had always thought a look into the private life of the residents.Β Maybe you mean the Shows, like we see so much from Leora or some of the GOV girls?

No my expectations are always set very low for anyone entering the world of RLC. My only point was that as a visitor she has shown no commitment to being on camera for anything other than a few days. Becoming a resident infers a longer stay in which may lead to her natural urges coming to the fore!!!!

The Angels would all hide from the cams and be nowhere as open as when they became full time participants. Something similar might occur with Emi

• Like 2

here many people are satisfied with the new arrival.
however it seems to me that:
leora is no longer naked and no longer does anything.
her friend is shy and poor thing doesn't know where she is !!!! I run away from laughing.
sexy shoes zero.
orgies less than !!
mah in my opinion it is the death of rlc!
that is if you want to win the championship points out of class
not on the mediocre

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, since the unexpected and somewhat surprising recent change of her friend arriving and evidently joining her as a resident occupant, it is obviously now known why someone was noticed removing most of her personal belongings out of what was designated as a guest room, but has now been changed to a designation of Mahlia's room.Β 

• Like 1