B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think Alana is influencing negatively Kristy with her monotonous life

it's sure Alana have not many energy 😁, she should meet a spanish guy

would love to see angie and emily later on vacation here

1 minute ago, firewall said:

it's sure Alana have not many energy 😁

would love to see angie and emily later on vacation here

That's why I say they should treat Kristy so much better as they are treating Masha and Leora. And I'd love to see angie and emily back too

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think Alana is influencing negatively Kristy with her monotonous life

Alana was never the wildest member in the group of friends back in Moscow either. It could have been interesting to see Maracuya in Barcelona with them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Alana was never the wildest member in the group of friends back in Moscow either. It could have been interesting to see Maracuya in Barcelona with them.

Maracuya is an outgoing person, Alana is not, so she's kind of misplaced here.

By the way upon lack of hot water, Barcelona/Catalonia is hit by the worst storm in 40 years (new weather patterns), might be the reason.

If Kristy repeated the old coddling with Kamila with Irma instead, she would have her hands full. LOL

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

This was a real bad decision by RLC. They shouldn't have spread the angels across half of Europe. Even such an interesting couple as Maracuya and Eiden are separated from friends and acquaintances only a fraction of the fun to watch. 

But also the stay of Kristy and Alana is very disappointing. I am especially annoyed that the whole thing is developing more and more into a show. 

On 1/22/2020 at 9:05 AM, ze81 said:

So many differences..This is Kristy of barca houses..not the latest Kristy of R1.The tend,precise covered bates returned..and she only does the minimal..like most Barca girls seems a lot of the nice,hot stuff is done outside,of cams..and she just do the "obligatory" shows..massage..showers with the other girls.Isnt just because there isn't no friends..it's were she is..is a Barca house and all bad things that brings.Honestly i think she and Alana are in heaven..no need to do shitt..Just one or other show and that's all.They are doing what they were paid for...not less not more.Fault of them and of who give the orders of work.

"the orders of work"? The girls need a pimp to keep them in line?  I thought this was real life. lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, costa049 said:

As I said before she is one of the old rlc gems and they should give her the best, as they've been doing with Leora, for what she's done to them and to the viewers, in b1 and r1. And by that I mean, keeping her as a long-timer or even a full-timer in the right place with the right people. She has potential to turn into a new Nora or a new Leora, but an upgraded version

You are assuming Kristy wants to be part of RLC. It could be that she just wanted the penthouse apartment in Moscow and the vacation in Barcelona, and RLC was the only way to attain those. Plus, I believe RLC paid her very well to return to Barcelona in hope of increasing their subscriptions. Kristy was to be one of their saviors.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are assuming Kristy wants to be part of RLC. It could be that she just wanted the penthouse apartment in Moscow and the vacation in Barcelona, and RLC was the only way to attain those. Plus, I believe RLC paid her very well to return to Barcelona in hope of increasing their subscriptions. Kristy was to be one of their saviors.

I don't wan't to assume, I'm just thinking she likes being part of rlc. And of course they tried to raise their subscriptions bringing her back, but it could've just been in a better place