Elza & Alibaba (2020) Part #1

il y a 25 minutes, zoifan a dit :

Thank you!

It is good to know I am not the only one liking her very much.

I liked her bikini dance yesterday.

100% OK with you. Elza seems an easy-going girl, with an advantageous physique, over 20 years old. My fear was that Alibaba would make her a sex slave to share with her friends. A priori, I am reassured on this point: damage (lol)

40 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I like her and i watch the place especially when she is alone (quite difficult).. but my "biggest fear about her" was right and to me the house was "killed" at 2nd day by the usual tactics from this gmt places 

By referring to gmt, do you mean this is a gargamel place ?

Is this place managed by the same person was managing May?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just need to check the tenants "movements" and history at their places, the fake fucks, the fake cheatings and the specific posts here from their crew. I said it on first posts that i had hopes it wouldn't be the "usual" place for them.. but right at second day all changed quickly revealing the place (the coffee post also explain a little of that)

I remember Alibaba had been doing some silly acting a while ago. He never had a place with a proper camera coverage. All bird eye.

That is why  the name "Alibaba" used to automatically add the place to my ignore list.

However, this place is different. That mean among all the issues you mention, this place has the following advantages:

1- Bedroom has a nice camera coverage with above average lightning. 

2- Elza is AMAZING. Elza is gorgeous. Elza has nice body. Elza really enjoys sex and she seems to love to be a participant.

3- Alibaba takes a really good care of Elza in the bedroom, 2-3 times a day. They both are passionate and appreciate each other for being passionate for sex.   

With above points, I forgive all their problems and I am a big fan of their bedroom actions. 

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And that is the only reason why the appartment (for now) are the only from the group on the upside of the list 

>> only from the group

Exactly. 

I don't now much about the group, but I just know there are some strange places that Alibaba used to go there or some of them come here. 

Somehow they think funny clown style acting or costumes helps with the views. It might does, who knows.

• Like 1