Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

On 1/25/2020 at 12:09 PM, lwis said:

Malia and Leora

Two extremely beautiful and sexy women, but both with big problems in their respective marriages / relationships ... while in the first, only divorce seems to be the solution, for Leora, Paul gave this morning another strong stab. ...
Leora cries four tears, threatens to stop sending money and cancel bank cards, but in the end everything she will forgive and  will be well ... (I hope ...) ....

But i guess, if Paul persists in his attitude, I won't be surprised if ______ (Malia's current husband ???) tries another approach to Leora ...
Let's wait for the scenes of the next episodes, these, yes, from the soap opera of REAL life ....

Thank you for the information 👍

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Thank you for the information 👍

Yes this is the person I would trust to get my information from the same one that just the other day claimed the girls were dancing for an audience outside of living room window. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you actually knew where they lived you would know that's impossible without a telescope 🔭. So take what information is given here with a grain of salt especially if they are attempting to translate the language.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

very good morning leora and malia
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e maila
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

good morning dog GIF good night swerk GIF

• Like 1

good morning queen leora and pricesa Maila have a great day happy with joy

Good morning everyone who has a great happy day with joy

Good afternoon everyone, have a great happy day with joy

Good night everyone who has a great happy day with joy

👸👸😘😉😀👍😊😙☺️😃😍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

Yes this is the person I would trust to get my information from the same one that just the other day claimed the girls were dancing for an audience outside of living room window. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you actually knew where they lived you would know that's impossible without a telescope 🔭. So take what information is given here with a grain of salt especially if they are attempting to translate the language.

Not wanting to take sides, but having been to Prague the river Vltava that runs through the City has roads on both side, and when she's had her bedroom balcony door open one can hear traffic, so it's just possible the said audience were actually people in the street, if any one was bothered to look up

• Like 1