B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

14 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Another return. Good to see they can still find "new" and interesting girls for use. LOL

shut it down 30 rock GIF

It's sad that they can't get off their lazy, phone in hand at all times asses, and get out and find new girls.  The world is full of new girls but it's just to easy for them to bring girls back, girls that have no life, girls that sit at their homes just waiting for the phone to ring!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

my humble opinion, it seems to me that this RLC management system is really absurd, they can't recycle girls forever

As long as people keep subscribing and thinking it will change, they will keep on doing it as long as they can.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It's sad that they can't get off their lazy, phone in hand at all times asses, and get out and find new girls.  The world is full of new girls but it's just to easy for them to bring girls back, girls that have no life, girls that sit at their homes just waiting for the phone to ring!!

Why would they when certain members keep subscribing no matter what crap they bring back.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Why would they when certain members keep subscribing no matter what crap they bring back.

Unfortunately for you and others that subscribe, that will never change because so many subs are blind and will except anything.  Just like my scenario about taking your car in to have a flat tire fixed and come out with a new motor LMAO...

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately for you and others that subscribe, that will never change because so many subs are blind and will except anything.  Just like my scenario about taking your car in to have a flat tire fixed and come out with a new motor LMAO...

The missus subscribes not me. Apart from waiting to see Linda masturbate, gave up RLC long ago. Just hate seeing a site going to shit because of useless owners.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

RLC stupidly thought that there was never going to be any real competition in this sector. They thought they had a monopoly on this entertainment and people would stay no matter what cause where else are you going to go to see something like this. Instead of investing their money in advertising for new talent and management systems that yield new faces, they rested on their laurels and bought Lambos! Now they are entirely dependent on a very limited source of flesh, the money has been spent, and the competition is chomping at the bit.  

How right you are!!

• Thanks 1

il y a 6 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

RLC stupidly thought that there was never going to be any real competition in this sector. They thought they had a monopoly on this entertainment and people would stay no matter what cause where else are you going to go to see something like this. Instead of investing their money in advertising for new talent and management systems that yield new faces, they rested on their laurels and bought Lambos! Now they are entirely dependent on a very limited source of flesh, the money has been spent, and the competition is chomping at the bit. 

Sourcing for new talent is an issue that has been dragging for months if not at least a year.

Management is non-existent, just look at the number of DO-NOTHING girls in the GOV project.

I did not log in for 3-4 days and I realised I absolutely missed nothing.

• Like 1